Sweets Thread

Hmmmmm... Elk... I'm now very hungry, elk summer sausage is AWESOME!!! :D I love deer meat as well, I ain't tried rattlesnake before, I seen snake cowboy boots, I have never tried alligator either, but have seen alligator cowboy boots, I've ate moose, elk, deer, turkey, and buffalo from the meats you listed, and more, I have lizard cowboy boots, but not much on the lizard you can eat... I do like cow meat a lot too, also chicken and hog meat, especially bacon... Here's the rules of bacon...

1. There must always be bacon in the fridge. Always.

2. There does not exist a food that does not go well with bacon.

3. There are two kinds of people in the world: Those who like bacon, and those who will be used as fodder in the case of a zombie apocalypse.

4. Even pigs like bacon. Fact.

5. Crispy and chewy are both acceptable ways to cook bacon. Thou shalt not discriminate.

6. 90% of the world's problems can be solved by cooking more bacon.

7. Bacon presents exactly zero health risks. Shut up.

8. If your computer is antiquated and slow, you can feed it bacon through the floppy drive to make it run faster.

9. Meals without bacon are rarely worth eating.

10. When given a breathalyzer, the number they give you is your bac. This is short for "bacon", and is equal to the number of slices of bacon you should eat divided by 100.

11. Thou shalt always consume bacon on the Sabbath. And the Mondath. And the Tuesdath. And the...

Those are the rules of bacon... :p
On that note:

You most definitely do not understand how alcohol in general works, and I will not be the adult teaching a kid how it works. So head to google.

I'm gonna go on record and say this publicly, my ovaries are so hot for you right now. You being all fatherly and shit.

Maoms?
Maoems?
Maoams?

I don't know, But they're the best chewy in the UK, specially dem cherry ones. Wish I had your American and other country's sweets. :)

I have far too many favorites.

blue sharks
sour patch kids
gummy coke bottles
charleston chew mini/regular (best when frozen)
Rolo
Warheads
Now n Laters
Pop Rocks
Gummy Bears
this list will take too long but those are just a few favorites.

I actually love food of every kind.....even the bizarre.

Gummy coke bottles are the best gummi ever. Also Haribo gummi cherries that kind of look like butts with stems. And Techno gummi bears:

images

Back