T9K Official Game Nights Info Thread!

Well the Suicide Survival 1.1 game night was a blast, literally! Great way to bring back the gamenights and get us rolling in the summer fun staying cool on the computer :D. At much request I'll be setting up The Hidden Game Night for 6/22/13 :). Be there or be not there >.<.

~Bored

Remember guys! The Hidden Game Night scheduled for 6pm CST this Saturday (6/22/13) See ya there ladies and gents :).

~Bored

P.S. Next week Game Night is gonna be..... The Ship! :D

BORED! why don't you keep updating the steam events. i have missed everyone because i've been waiting for it to call me ;(
I'm not in charge of our steam calendar, Wooty was working on a way to automate Game Nights with the calendars so until then I have no way of posting on them, I can however post in the FB calendar events which I will do for July and August events at the end of this month. Thank you for understanding.

~Bored

P.S. The Ship Game Night is on Saturday (6/29/13) at 6pm CST :D.

Updated for The Ship Game Night for 6/29/13 at 6pm CST, see ya there!

~Bored

P.S. TF2 has been played all week this week by Sonic and friends, check with them on game times :D.

Updated for The Ship Game Night for 6/29/13 at 6pm CST, see ya there!

~Bored

P.S. TF2 has been played all week this week by Sonic and friends, check with them on game times :D.
That's MvM. I mean full on 12v12 rounds with real people.

And one got an extra copy of the ship? I need one :L
Wow, I know a lot of people bought it back when was going for $5 but if all those were given out I'll still be streaming it here and I would still like people to show up on mumble for random bs :D.

Back