T9K Official Game Nights Info Thread!

If someone would tell me what I need to do to reconnect to the Civ 5 Server, I would be so happy.

On steam friends list, right click on Pixiel and should be join game option, or if you got the automated invite for your turn by activating it in the multiplayer options in-game :D.

Need a copy of The Ship? If you're a regular, and someone recognizes you, join mumble and we can probably find you a free copy.

I'll be a bit late, probably 20 minutes or so. We're in an MVM match with jetmike (his first mission :)). Feel free to get started without me, there is already a Team9000 Ship server online, and it should be the only one on the server list.

I'll be a bit late, probably 20 minutes or so. We're in an MVM match with jetmike (his first mission :)). Feel free to get started without me, there is already a Team9000 Ship server online, and it should be the only one on the server list.
Actually this is all that shows up:
Capture.JPG

I see how it is, play MvM w/ jetmike but when I wanna play "noooo we're playing uber hard stuff EFF YUUUU!!!!"

Back