T9K Official Game Nights Info Thread!

~20mins til Minecraft Classic GN! If anyone is having any trouble connecting let me know on mumble.

I'll be busy the 22nd so I'm not hosting any GN's for that Sat., hmmmmm....... Killing Floor GN at 6PM CST on 3/29/14!!!

This may be a conflicting issue with those interested in also playing Theo's Sorta-ultra-hardcore Minecraft Tournament, as a heads up :confused:
"Saturday, March 29th, at 2:00 P.M. Central Time."
"I am. Also, I'm finalizing the date as this Sunday, the 16th, starting at 4:00 pm."
Talk about solid scheduling :p.

If he holds it at 2PM it should be no conflict with the rules he's setup (1 hour crystal immunity) I highly doubt the game would last 3 hours after that point...

Bumpppppp for KF GN this weekend!
I have 1 definite yes and 1 maybe from my friends. One of them has already joined T9k ((Jenny_Wrath))
As for the other two, one MIA and the other hasn't bought the game yet.

>Doesn't have Killing Floor
>Doesn't have money
>Cries
>Dies
It's only $4.99 though. For three more hours at least. Beg a parent, tell them it's way better than spending the $19.99 later ;)

I have 1 definite yes and 1 maybe from my friends. One of them has already joined T9k ((Jenny_Wrath))
As for the other two, one MIA and the other hasn't bought the game yet.

It's only $4.99 though. For three more hours at least. Beg a parent, tell them it's way better than spending the $19.99 later ;)

I can't access steam on the internet I'm using at the moment ;_;_;

Just bought it on sale for 5 bucks. First time I'll be attending game night... well, if the Minecraft Classic goodbye didn't count.

Edit : I apologize if mentioning classic caused tears to precipitate from your eyes.

"Saturday, March 29th, at 2:00 P.M. Central Time."
"I am. Also, I'm finalizing the date as this Sunday, the 16th, starting at 4:00 pm."
Talk about solid scheduling :p.

If he holds it at 2PM it should be no conflict with the rules he's setup (1 hour crystal immunity) I highly doubt the game would last 3 hours after that point...
Sorry, didn't know the tournament was being mentioned here. There were too many scheduling conflicts and not enough players to justify holding it on that date, so I moved it to this weekend. I shouldn't have "finalized" that Sunday, but I didn't want to continue with the lack of a scheduled date, and at the time it seemed like the best option. I also doubt that it will take less than three hours due to the risk of leaving one's base.

Back