T9K Official Game Nights Info Thread!

You are aware I'm merely being a sarcastic prick?
yes sirr yes sir I knew that whilst posting and blah blah blah pointless forum drama fueled by poop blah blah blah babies made out of bacon blah blah blah.

I'm just surprised that tshock actually updated like I was half expecting it to still be 1.2.2 and my idea of the terraria GN would have been ruenied (ruined but pronouced by stewie from family guy)

honestly though considering that is the first idea we have had for about a month, we need to find some games to play together damnit! (something relatively new that we haven't really touched)

yes sirr yes sir I knew that whilst posting and blah blah blah pointless forum drama fueled by poop blah blah blah babies made out of bacon blah blah blah.

I'm just surprised that tshock actually updated like I was half expecting it to still be 1.2.2 and my idea of the terraria GN would have been ruenied (ruined but pronouced by stewie from family guy)

honestly though considering that is the first idea we have had for about a month, we need to find some games to play together damnit!
F0OstNh.jpg

well shit I thought I butchered the heck out of that word! (though apparently it is ru-ined according to mighty so i have no idea.

oh and idea for another gamenight abit smaller because of size constraints and that is a smash bros gamenight for smash 4 :D

Hey guys thanks for attending the game night, terraria is such a fun game to play with each other and the best part is how long it lasts. Atm terraria has updated to 1.2.4, so if you want to continue playing on the server then do not update until tshock is officially updated. Hopefully the server will be updated soon (which from all accounts it should be able to do hopefully) and then the steam people with auto update will be able to play again. I didn't expect an update to happen so fast (considering their track record most people probably didn't) and I fell like I have to apologize for any inconvenience (even though it isn't my fault!)

I also propose a Killing floor game night in celebration of the new announcement maybe this weekend (I wont be able to attend cause I am going on a cruise).

and if you have any ideas about future game nights then share, sometimes change is good and we can enjoy a game that not many people have played before like warsaw or armagettron. welp that is my food for thought.

The terraria server has finally been updated to the latest version.
Well with that fixed and everyone pretty geared up, it's that time again... Terraria Hardmode!!! Starting at 6pm on 5/24/14 we'll go through that super fun WoF fight to unlock super awesome hardmode! See ya there!

Adding to the pile of games we can pull from if we get bored of the usual ones we do, There's Fistful of Frags.

http://www.fistful-of-frags.com/info.php

Multiple gamemodes, themed around the American Wild West. It runs off of Source SDK Base '07, so if you've installed TF2 at least once, you have the ability to play this game. It's completely free.

And no, Bored. I'm not hosting a game night for it.

Adding to the pile of games we can pull from if we get bored of the usual ones we do, There's Fistful of Frags.

http://www.fistful-of-frags.com/info.php

Multiple gamemodes, themed around the American Wild West. It runs off of Source SDK Base '07, so if you've installed TF2 at least once, you have the ability to play this game. It's completely free.

And no, Bored. I'm not hosting a game night for it.
Looks pretty good :3

So those on mumble might've heard me mention a Guns of Icarus GN for 5/31/14, sadly I will be busy on that day with other matters. I will be holding that GN on 6/7/14 instead :). Thank you for your continued support of T9k GNs and look forward to more gaming with friends.

P.S. Terraria Hard Mode is still going on and if anyone wants to join in we have plenty of health/stuff to get ya caught up in the action!

Looks pretty good :3

So those on mumble might've heard me mention a Guns of Icarus GN for 5/31/14, sadly I will be busy on that day with other matters. I will be holding that GN on 6/7/14 instead :). Thank you for your continued support of T9k GNs and look forward to more gaming with friends.

P.S. Terraria Hard Mode is still going on and if anyone wants to join in we have plenty of health/stuff to get ya caught up in the action!
I wish you'd have mentioned this while Guns of Icarus was 80% like two days ago =/

Back