T9K Official Game Nights Info Thread!

In other news, MWO has had a few major updates with the Clan invasion beginning on the 17th, and the very important inclusion of private matches.

Discussions will be made amongst my merc corp, but I may schedule a MWO gamenight in late June or early July. These matches will be different from our previous MWO gamenights, as we will be able to play at a slower pace with the same set of people. We'll also be playing on the same team each time, as opposed to the unstable attempts at sync-dropping.

MWO game night on the 27th. I'm not going to call this one official, as it will not have a set time and the game isn't too popular anyways.

On that note: It's being scheduled to celebrate a friend's birthday. He's European, so it's recommended that we show up earlier than usual so we can fit in enough time before he goes to bed. I'll announce and start the game night when I get home from work on that day.

And remember, we will most likely be playing private matches. The games will have a much more casual pace.

MWO game night on the 27th. I'm not going to call this one official, as it will not have a set time and the game isn't too popular anyways.

On that note: It's being scheduled to celebrate a friend's birthday. He's European, so it's recommended that we show up earlier than usual so we can fit in enough time before he goes to bed. I'll announce and start the game night when I get home from work on that day.

And remember, we will most likely be playing private matches. The games will have a much more casual pace.
Added to first post, haven't added to FB as requested to be 'unofficial' by Zennai.

If a Tabletop Simulator game-night doesn't happen, I'll cry.
Hmmm don't know about that, not too many people own it and it's currently $10 on Steam. Looks interesting and I would probably pay $5 for it, but not the full amount. :(

But I'll make up for that, how about...... Cards Against Humanity Game Night 7/12/14 at 6PM!!! :D

~Bored

Added to first post, haven't added to FB as requested to be 'unofficial' by Zennai.

Hmmm don't know about that, not too many people own it and it's currently $10 on Steam. Looks interesting and I would probably pay $5 for it, but not the full amount. :(

But I'll make up for that, how about...... Cards Against Humanity Game Night 7/12/14 at 6PM!!! :D

~Bored

I'd totally be interested in Tabletop Sim for a game night if it went on sale, and where do you guys play cards against humanity?

Reminder that there's a MWO game night tomorrow, most likely starting at the usual time.

And for the love of Kerensky, have your game patched BEFORE the game night starts...

Game night begins in 45 minutes. Start patching if you haven't yet.
UGH I WAS JUST ABOUT TO SLEEP.

Time to drink a soda, and patch MWO...

Edit: I need to redownload. It'll be done by the gamenight though. For sure.

I won't be home for a few hours and I'd have to reinstall MWO if I were to join the GN.

Guess I won't be making an appearance.

I won't be home for a few hours and I'd have to reinstall MWO if I were to join the GN.

Guess I won't be making an appearance.
We have plenty of time. And from the looks of it, most of my merc corp seems to be absent, so...we may have to wait anyway.

Yeah I won't be attending due to needing sleep for the works, but hope all goes well as Zennai has been great hosting in the past :). Have fun!

~Bored

Not much of a gamenight; though I admit, it was on an unusual night, and coincidentally most of the members in my merc corp were missing. I plan to hold another gamenight in mid July as a celebration of my birthday, but if others are interested, I can host one tomorrow.

Back