"T9KOTT" aka T9K's Official Toribash Thread

I just cut/hit a body part off that training thingy.
Short jump tutorial:
hold everything, except for your knees, ankles and hips, try to hold balance with the abs and whateverthesethingsthatconnectthebodytotheshouldersarecalled, then just get everything to go up. You can not control this jump very well, just aim when still on the ground.

Another thing: when I use alt+tab / just minimize it, the game crashes. Every time. Is this normal or is there some way to fix it?

The best i did was clap his face the fell on him and won.
when i did that i was like

YES OMG I AM FUCKING BRUCE LEE JACKIE CHAN I CAN KICK ANYONES ASS

then i played online
got raped.
hurts man.

I am so sick of getting my ass kicked by Uke. -_-

then i played online
got raped.
hurts man.
i suggest trying out different judo openers you can find on youtube, really helps you understand how to control stuff, also when you 1st start judo is the easiest discipline to play :)

then i played online
got raped.
hurts man.
i'm guessing you played aikido... yeah it's hard when you start out, so, just as i said in my previous post, try out judo, it's how i started

i'm guessing you played aikido... yeah it's hard when you start out, so, just as i said in my previous post, try out judo, it's how i started
This helps. Also, i just made a huge aerial, hung upside down in air, grabbed his head and pulled it of :D

I hate it when you're playing online (usually on the akido servers) and in the first 10 frames, both players noobclap. Then it just looks like they're dancing and the only way there's ever a winner is if one of them falls over on the other, it's so stupid to watch!

I might be uploading some replays I did last night online. Some of those fights are epic.:D

!!!!!!!!!!!!!
megusta.png

If anyone ever has a server set up, I'll be glad to join. I recently got a yellow belt and have learned a few awesome moves.
I've been playing on the beginner akido server and my username is Everdread (most usernames I usually use were taken :P.)
I'll be seeing you in the ring!

btw guys post your achievement picture things and usernames
achievement picture thing located in Toribash.net->shop->achievements and just post the pic, i'll update the 1st post with the playing t9k member info's ;D
remykun.png

btw this is my temporary acc, i had a 2nd dan black belt, but i need to get it back, due to some embarrassing pasword forgetting :D

Back