Team Fortress 2 General Thread

eeeeeee~

I got TF2 working on my laptop.
Now remember, hats are terrible.
Having hats on your account will get you Gaben-banned!
Be sure to trade all your hats to me so you won't get banned,
I'm a big man; self sacrifice.

NOTE: This weekend (read: Friday night for the US peoples) we could do a gamenight which I might turn up to and give out hats.
Or a hat.

I'm pretty stingy.

Hey, who wants to trade me a random crate (Preferably one that's not 44 45 47 49 or 55 but I don't really care) for a strange medi-gun?
It has my jizz on it.

Thats not a smart trade
It's not, I could get that same crate for two cents.
43 is also added to that list, all I want is to potentially get rid of some multiple strangers while getting some slightly more rare crates.
I was originally planning on /giving it away for free./ so that's why it's not a smart trade.

It's not, I could get that same crate for two cents.
43 is also added to that list, all I want is to potentially get rid of some multiple strangers while getting some slightly more rare crates.
I was originally planning on /giving it away for free./ so that's why it's not a smart trade.
I already have a S. medigun, but I do have a crate #32. It doesn't have anything too special in it, but I'll give it to you for free.

I already have a S. medigun, but I do have a crate #32. It doesn't have anything too special in it, but I'll give it to you for free.
Oh, well that's nice.
Thanks!
I'l be on... well.. Not now, got school.
Add me on steam either beese111 or Melexiious.

Hey, who wants to trade me a random crate (Preferably one that's not 44 45 47 49 or 55 but I don't really care) for a strange medi-gun?
It has my jizz on it.
Beese, you dumb fuck, I have like 100 crates in my inventory and I don't want any of them, I'll give you some.

Adelaideans gawd

But I don't want these useless strangers and I can't be fucked selling them.
Geez maybe I don't want to conform to your "rules" dad.
You don't understand me, it's not a phase!
Hey, you know
You could give me the strange medi ;)

Hey, you know
You could give me the strange medi ;)
Any one of us here is so outrightly item-hungry that we'd be quite happy to take that Medi-Gun.

I would take it and not feel shame.

None at all.

Huehuehuehuehue

Well, whoever gives me a fuckton of crates gets it, I really don't care.
I've got two, and no point me holding onto it.
Pfft.
Shit niqquas.
I don't care 'bout dis tradin' shizz
S'all good.

Good news everyone!

Preorder BIT.TRIP RUNNER 2 and get a new promotional item!

It's discounted in the Steam Store currently, and not only do you get the preorder bonus misc, but you get a copy of BIT.TRIP RUNNER 1!

It's a good move.
But don't tell anyone.

Back