Team Fortress 2 MvM

Hold on now. I'm sure the tank has something to do with it. The tank is located in 4 maps: Badwater Basin, Double Cross(Nightfall), Granary and 2fort. Looking at the image closely, you can just barely make out various locations that look similar that are located in those maps. Now, find their locations on the map. Only two are labeled: Badwater, and Teufort. Using the the terrain of the other two maps as guides, it's a good guess that they are located here:
View attachment 126585
With that, they can be linked like this:
View attachment 126586

If what Shepettan says is true and the locations of Meet the Medic and Meet the Pyro are shown in the pixelated map, then the third location has to be somewhere in the triangle.

Also... Does anyone remember this scene in Meet the Medic?
16llg6r.png

Let the speculations commence.
The woman in the image is Miss Pauling, the Administrator's (Helen's) Assistant.
200px-MissPauling.png

Engineer, Pyro, and maybe the Medic use the same Meet the Character place, Thunder Mountain I think. Maybe the new robit maps will use that class as robots? I just think that that can somehow be useful.

Dammit I'm gonna be in turkey on the 24th, I'll just have to drool at the update through my iPod, I really hope the hotel has wifi

Well, If there's one thing valve is good at, it's massive ARGs. Also making games. And human relations. And pretty much everything else.

I just realised
People are googling tf2 mvm and coming here
And random people are reading this thread
And getting very good information regarding mvm
And for some reason I find that very cool :D

Back