Team Fortress 2 MvM

OH GOD THAT COMIC
I'M LAUGHING SO HARD RIGHT NOW

Also, this talk about getting whatever comes out of the money pile has me really excited. Will we get Mann co store credit-y-things? Or free weapons? :D:D:D

If you want to train for this, try the Saxton Hale mod. I'd be happy to train with anyone.
For those of you who don't know, the Saxton Hale mod is a mod where you fight saxton hale, a 'boss', with lots of hp.

If you want to train for this, try the Saxton Hale mod. I'd be happy to train with anyone.
For those of you who don't know, the Saxton Hale mod is a mod where you fight saxton hale, a 'boss', with lots of hp.

really fun mod. used to play it all the time. only problem i had with it was nooby scouts that just run away from hale and do like a maximum of 200 damage on hale. they just keep running and running and running... and they keep delaying the round for eternities and make us sit there watching them run from hale.

really fun mod. used to play it all the time. only problem i had with it was nooby scouts that just run away from hale and do like a maximum of 200 damage on hale. they just keep running and running and running... and they keep delaying the round for eternities and make us sit there watching them run from hale.
It's actually really fun if you play it a lot and get involved. We just shout at scouts and they stop derping around.

I'm a pit put out that it seems you can't play as Pyro in MvM, but otherwise I'm fucking ecstatic.
I would be happy to form a MvM party here, with me as Engy, Medic or Solly. Or Pyro, if I can.

I'm a pit put out that it seems you can't play as Pyro in MvM, but otherwise I'm fucking ecstatic.
I would be happy to form a MvM party here, with me as Engy, Medic or Solly. Or Pyro, if I can.
All classes will be playable, as all classes are in the comic...it's just they only chose 5 classes for the trailer.

All classes will be playable, as all classes are in the comic...it's just they only chose 6 classes for the trailer.
Basically this. Only allows 6 people at a time so they had to leave some out.

Alrighty, team's coming alone nicely.
So,
Vorsprung, the Illustrious Immolator - the Pyro
Homerun, the Henious Headtaker - the Sniper
Mcfar, the Ferocious Fragger - the Soldier
Molecart, the Sexy Slugger - the Scout
Chiba, the Maniacal Mechanist - the Engy
+ one more (hoping for Usty to step up as the Demo, he's awesome)

Back