Team Fortress 2 Trade Thread

Is anyone selling a strange festive/normal sticky bomb launcher? I'm getting really used to being a demoman and use a sticky alot so I thought it'd be good :3

Is anyone selling a strange festive/normal sticky bomb launcher? I'm getting really used to being a demoman and use a sticky alot so I thought it'd be good :3
Give me a Scorched and I'll find one for you.

Havent got too many items atm, been crafting :3.

Random weapons;
lXexg.png

Hats, accessories, stranges;
yUBse.png

Just give me a shout if you want to trade for anything.

How much would you like for your S. Knife?

Also, in terms of my trades, I've got this shit I'd like to move.

To be more particular, I'm looking for a Fancy Dress Uniform, with my offers here and here.

Also looking for a Milkman with my offer here.

Yeah.
A clean Brown Bomber is 3 refined, but you priced a dirty one at more than 4.
Liquidators lid is 1.66 refined.
You're Brown Musk whatever paint is 2 rec.
Modest Pile of hat is 1.33 refined.
Strange Rainblower is 1.5 keys

A clean Brown Bomber is 3 refined, but you priced a dirty one at more than 4.
Liquidators lid is 1.66 refined.
You're Brown Musk whatever paint is 2 rec.
Modest Pile of hat is 1.33 refined.
Strange Rainblower is 1.5 keys
David, I will say the same thing I say to other idiots like you:
Keep your unnecessary comments to yourself.

A painted Brown Bomber? 2 keys, easy.
Muskelmannbraun? Easily 2 ref.
S. Rainblower? 3 keys is easy too.

David, you are a massive crack addict. I don't know where you get your prices, but they are stupid. Really stupid.

David, I will say the same thing I say to other idiots like you:
Keep your unnecessary comments to yourself.

A painted Brown Bomber? 2 keys, easy.
Muskelmannbraun? Easily 2 ref.
S. Rainblower? 3 keys is easy too.

David, you are a massive crack addict. I don't know where you get your prices, but they are stupid. Really stupid.
Okay Vorsprung, I understand it's your own opinion of pricing and you can do whatever the hell you want, but let me walk you through on how to find prices that are popular and will get you what you want quickly.
1. Go to Tf2outpost.com
2. Go to "Search"
3. In the first 8 boxes, click a square and select a "Brown Bomber"
4. Leave the second set of boxes blank, this way the engine will search for ANY trade for the Brown Bomber.
5. Click Search and look at your results.

Next I'll show you some of the prices for a Clean Brown Bomber which is about 3-3.33 refined.
Don't worry this took like 5 minutes to find the prices since there are so many:
tf2marketprices1.png
tf2marketprices2.png
tf2marketprices3.png
tf2marketprices4.png
tf2marketprices5.png

the Brown Bomber is a very nice and popular hat yes, but again, a clean one is NOT even 2 keys, much less an uncraftable one.
3 different sites (Spreadsheet, Outpost, Ace Fortress) state that a Dirty Brown Bomber (Any color) is about .66-1.33 refined. So there. Stop calling me a crack addict -_- You're the freaky LSD pyro here :D
[

Okay Vorsprung, I understand it's your own opinion of pricing and you can do whatever the hell you want, but let me walk you through on how to find prices that are popular and will get you what you want quickly.
1. Go to Tf2outpost.com
2. Go to "Search"
3. In the first 8 boxes, click a square and select a "Brown Bomber"
4. Leave the second set of boxes blank, this way the engine will search for ANY trade for the Brown Bomber.
5. Click Search and look at your results.

Next I'll show you some of the prices for a Clean Brown Bomber which is about 3-3.33 refined.
Don't worry this took like 5 minutes to find the prices since there are so many:View attachment 120570 View attachment 120569 View attachment 120568 View attachment 120567 View attachment 120566
the Brown Bomber is a very nice and popular hat yes, but again, a clean one is NOT even 2 keys, much less an uncraftable one.
3 different sites (Spreadsheet, Outpost, Ace Fortress) state that a Dirty Brown Bomber (Any color) is about .66-1.33 refined. So there. Stop calling me a crack addict -_- You're the freaky LSD pyro here :D
[
Don't patronise me.

Havent got too many items atm, been crafting :3.

Random weapons;
lXexg.png

Hats, accessories, stranges;
yUBse.png

Just give me a shout if you want to trade for anything.
Persian Persuader. *_* Yesplz Been wanting one for my demoknight since I found the splendid screen.

Also, anyone got a Hitman's Heatmaker they're willing to loan me so I can test it out. :confused: I keep hearing mixed things about it.

Back