Team Fortress 2 Trade Thread

Havent got too many items atm, been crafting :3.

Random weapons;
lXexg.png

Hats, accessories, stranges;
yUBse.png

Just give me a shout if you want to trade for anything.

Definitely interested in one of those Hitman's Heatmakers. What are you looking for in return?

EDIT:

1 scrap, you can have the heatmaker for 2 rec if you like? :3

I do have two Reclaimed, send me a trade if you want...

Tempting, in a bit of a metal-hording phase atm though. Any other offers?

Oh, and to update...

Strange Rainblower 4.11 ref.
The Hazmat Headcase (Care to haggle, vors?) 3.66 ref.
The Idea Tube 1.66 ref.
The Business Casual 2 ref.
The Fed-Fightin' Fedora 1.66 ref.

Willing to bargain. Come at me.

Alright im looking for some Team Spirit paint BADLY. Im looking for 2 cans of TS at 3.33 each, which is above Spreadsheet price but i reallllyyyy need some x3

barely been playing for a week, not sure how lucky this is but i've already unlocked two strange weapons from crates (because why not?)

i like my Strange Detonator for my Pyro, but i don't care for playing Soldiers; anyone want a Strange Market Gardener? or willing to trade for some stuff in this backpack?

TF2 stuff.jpg

So today I bought something called a "Strange Part: Posthumous Kills." What this item does is it counts the number of kills on a strange weapon that you use it on that kill the enemy AFTER you are dead. I misread this and thought it would be something TOTALLY different for the dead ringer. I've bought this for a refined metal, so I intend to sell it for one. Is anyone interested? NOTE: When it says after death it means MOSTLY for Pyros' flames, since you can't actually kill someone if you are dead if you are anyone else.
strangepart.png

Back