Team Fortress 2 Trade Thread

How much is a high-five taunt worth?
How much will stranges cost?
How much can i get for a refined?
1. Unique is around 4.66 - 5 ref. Uncraft is 3-4 ref. (Based on last time I checked.)
2. Varies depending on the strange. Give the name of a weapon and we can help you out.
3. A ref is given the unit of 1 in the market. You can usually spend it on stranges people don't want or various weapons you don't have.

This is the money formula:
1 scrap = 2 weapons = 0.11
1 reclaimed = 3 scrap = 0.33
1 refined = 3 reclaimed = 1
1 key = 2.77-2.88 ref = 2.77-2.88

When you get further into it, you'll see Bill's Hat and Earbuds thrown into the mix, respectively.

1. Unique is around 4.66 - 5 ref. Uncraft is 3-4 ref. (Based on last time I checked.)
2. Varies depending on the strange. Give the name of a weapon and we can help you out.
3. A ref is given the unit of 1 in the market. You can usually spend it on stranges people don't want or various weapons you don't have.

1 key = 2.55 ref = 2.55

When you get further into it, you'll see Bill's Hat and Earbuds thrown into the mix, respectively.
1 key = 2.77-2.88*

1 key = 2.77-2.88 ref = 2.77-2.88

The stranges i want: FaN, Pretty Boy's Pocket Pistol, Sandman, Market Gardener, Splendid Screen.
Hitmans heatmaker would be nice too, but I think it'll be very expensive...(?)

The stranges i want: FaN, Pretty Boy's Pocket Pistol, Sandman, Market Gardener, Splendid Screen.
As far as I know, Pocket pistol, splendid screen, and the heatmaker don't have stranges yet.

FaN: 0.33
Sandman: 1-1.33
Market Gardener: 0.22-0.33

I think those are the prices. :s

There's no such thing as a S. Hitman's, S. Splendid Screen or S. PBPP, by the way.

They don't exist.

ANNOUNCEMENT
It is official.
Fox_News is the worst trader the TF2 world has ever seen.
That is all.

Yeah he got scammed, it happens to a lot of players, but there is no need to be a douche over it. You are not helping at all by continually bringing it up.

Furthermore, I am still shopping for a sniper hat, not looking for anything very expensive.

So, the recent Team Fortress 2 update made everything on MannCo store that is bought, craft-able.
That is going to fuck over so many items, Mercs pride scarf, ball kicking boots, and a few others.

Valve is already getting raged at hard by people

Point 1. Moleman:

The mistake has already been made, anyone who would care to know about it has already heard it, and it's memorable enough of an experience that he's not going to do it again. Don't beat him into the ground.

Point 2. Homerun:

I have an Anger hat I'm trying to get rid of, and the price would be 1.33 to start from.

If anyone wants to be generous, would they like to trade their Tuxxy (2 keys) for my Dr. Whoa? (2 keys)

Unfortunately, I'm a bit desperate here...

Anybody mind getting this for me?

250px-Upgrade_to_Premium_Gift.png

Yes, I know, it's a bit selfish, but I've got no other choice. I'll try to pay you back the best I can (bunch of Ref. Metal, maybe?). I don't know, but thanks.

Unfortunately, I'm a bit desperate here...

Anybody mind getting this for me?

View attachment 134705

Yes, I know, it's a bit selfish, but I've got no other choice. I'll try to pay you back the best I can (bunch of Ref. Metal, maybe?). I don't know, but thanks.
Are you even premium? You can't give anyone anything otherwise, just pay 50 cents and get 300 slots.

Are you even premium? You can't give anyone anything otherwise, just pay 50 cents and get 300 slots.

You do know what that is, right? (Your sentence makes me assume you don't know)

If not, it's called the Upgrade to Premium Gift. It's given to another player to a trade and when used, upgrades the person from F2P to premium.

My parents were a bit cheap (yes, I know, $5 isn't that much), and I don't plan on stealing their credit card. If I do get one of these, I plan to pay back, as I said before, since I now have the ability to trade with other players when upgraded to premium.

You do know what that is, right? (Your sentence makes me assume you don't know)

If not, it's called the Upgrade to Premium Gift. It's given to another player to a trade and when used, upgrades the person from F2P to premium.

My parents were a bit cheap (yes, I know, $5 isn't that much), and I don't plan on stealing their credit card. If I do get one of these, I plan to pay back, as I said before, since I now have the ability to trade with other players when upgraded to premium.
It looks like a backpack expander.

It looks like a backpack expander.
I'm honestly surprised you didn't know what it was.

You've disappointed me, Usty.

But yeah, you can now buy Upgrade To Premiums, and I plan on giving them out to the poor and Irish of T9k when I have spare wallet.
...Not for free, though. Hah. I'm no mook.

HAHAHAH
I'M A CUNT.

Also I'm selling so many hats
And buying shit too.

I'm honestly surprised you didn't know what it was.

You've disappointed me, Usty.

But yeah, you can now buy Upgrade To Premiums, and I plan on giving them out to the poor and Irish of T9k when I have spare wallet.
...Not for free, though. Hah. I'm no mook.

HAHAHAH
I'M A CUNT.

Also I'm selling so many hats
And buying shit too.
Buy my Dirty Last Breath. Also. POST 1000!

Back