Team Fortress 2 Trade Thread

2.33 ref. I'm in the market for a cheap hat.
Never mind. Got a Menpo. Need two more parts to complete the themed set I have planned.

So, the recent Team Fortress 2 update made everything on MannCo store that is bought, craft-able.
That is going to fuck over so many items, Mercs pride scarf, ball kicking boots, and a few others.

Valve is already getting raged at hard by people
IS THIS STILL A GLITCH?

I'm honestly surprised you didn't know what it was.

You've disappointed me, Usty.

But yeah, you can now buy Upgrade To Premiums, and I plan on giving them out to the poor and Irish of T9k when I have spare wallet.
...Not for free, though. Hah. I'm no mook.

HAHAHAH
I'M A CUNT.

Also I'm selling so many hats
And buying shit too.

I'll stock on as much ref. ASAP to pay you back if you ever do get one.

Buy my Dirty Last Breath. Also. POST 1000!

Happy 1000th post. :D

Notice the tag and the bow surrounding the backpack.
Backpack_Backpack_Expander.png

Look how similar they are.

Point 2. Homerun:

I have an Anger hat I'm trying to get rid of, and the price would be 1.33 to start from.

I probably should have mentioned I have 2.77 ref, but anyways, I am not going to take you up on the offer quite yet, I am going to see if any more pop up in the meantime.

Those premium gifts. They are awesome.
My parents don't like shooting games and stuff. So I made this deal with them.
They wouldn't help me with it (I can't get money to the internet myself so I would've been a f2p player forever) but I can play it.

I gave a IRL friend of mine some money, he bought a "upgrade to premium-gift" for me, and i have premium now.
Everyone wins.

I'll stock on as much ref. ASAP to pay you back if you ever do get one.
Note that Upgrade To Premiums aren't cheap.

To buy them on the free market, they're a whopping 3 keys worth. Which is roughly equivalent to, say 8 ref or so. Say 9, in today's market, as keys are so high. I can't be fucked to do the maths and rounding.

But yeah, the Upgrades are expensive as hell.

If I had cash, they would make a great get-rich-quick scheme, because they only cost, what, $5, but they're worth 3 keys, meaning that you can make a key's profit through a purchase.

...Not that a key is worth $2.50.

Or whatever.

Yeah arcane trading shit yeah
I probably should have mentioned I have 2.77 ref, but anyways, I am not going to take you up on the offer quite yet, I am going to see if any more pop up in the meantime.
If you want any other hats than Sniper, then I can arrange that too.
I don't have any spare Sniper hats currently, but I have other hats for other classes.

Are you at all interested in Sniper Stranges / Vintages / other promos? Snazzy bling bling shit?

Yeah

Note that Upgrade To Premiums aren't cheap.

To buy them on the free market, they're a whopping 3 keys worth. Which is roughly equivalent to, say 8 ref or so. Say 9, in today's market, as keys are so high. I can't be fucked to do the maths and rounding.

But yeah, the Upgrades are expensive as hell.

If I had cash, they would make a great get-rich-quick scheme, because they only cost, what, $5, but they're worth 3 keys, meaning that you can make a key's profit through a purchase.

...Not that a key is worth $2.50.

Or whatever.

Still, I don't mind paying you (or anyone) back, if it has to be short term, or if acceptable, long term. I saw that the Upgrade to Premium gift was $5, which was why I was a bit hesitant in asking for it. I thought up the idea of paying it back of ref. metal, and I've got a bunch of unneeded weapons, or weapons that suck, that I don't mind disposing of. It's a bit unfortunate though that I wasted a whole bunch of weapons just to get these:

90px-Backpack_Equalizer.png
90px-Backpack_Concheror.png

I wanted better weapons than this shit.

I assume:
9 ref - 138 weapons?

Still, I don't mind paying you (or anyone) back, if it has to be short term, or if acceptable, long term. I saw that the Upgrade to Premium gift was $5, which was why I was a bit hesitant in asking for it. I thought up the idea of paying it back of ref. metal, and I've got a bunch of unneeded weapons, or weapons that suck, that I don't mind disposing of. It's a bit unfortunate though that I wasted a whole bunch of weapons just to get these:

View attachment 134779 View attachment 134780

I wanted better weapons than this shit.

I assume:
9 ref - 138 weapons?
...You crafted those?

I would have given those shitty things to you for free

Dude

Back