Team Fortress 2 Trade Thread

There should be a thread somewhere,
But it distills to this.

Fox_News unboxes an Unusual. (We don't really know what effect it was but it was an U. Grenadier's Softcap.)

It (supposedly) had a very rare Halloween effect and thus made it worth $350.
He then proceeded to trade a 10 bud hat for stuff worth less than 5 keys.

Moreover, he did this, and bragged about it.

Then, we managed to get the scammer back.
...Who paid him back with a normal Softcap.
Fox didn't bother to look at the Softcap to check if it was Unusual.

The scammer made a lot of easy money that day. We still don't know where or what the hat really is, or what to do,

But just that Fox is stupid, and isn't a good trader.

I can elaborate but that's the gist.
It was Eerie Orbiting Fire

Cashed out and got Far Cry 3 and a few steam cards :D But darn, do you all think that the price of the retired items is going to inflate? I traded away my U. Prussian Pickelhaube

Will festives stay *about* the same price through the year, or will they become more/less expensive?
The 2012 ones? Probably stay the same or become less expensive.
They may go up.
Strange Festives may go up. SF Sandvich and SF Grenade seem to be rising and they may continue to do so.
The 2011 ones have been consistently valuable and will either stay valuable or rise in price.

Selling a Orb. Planets Voodoo Juju (Slight Return).

Cashed out and got Far Cry 3 and a few steam cards :D But darn, do you all think that the price of the retired items is going to inflate? I traded away my U. Prussian Pickelhaube

Yes, it is going up already.
People are pricing their pickelhaubes about 1.5-2 buds higher than it should be.

I know this because I was after a sunbeams pickel, and then the whole retiring shit happend. Soon after the man with the hat found out, bumped it up about 2 buds. I was then forced to get ze goggles, instead of pickel

Yes, it is going up already.
People are pricing their pickelhaubes about 1.5-2 buds higher than it should be.

I know this because I was after a sunbeams pickel, and then the whole retiring shit happend. Soon after the man with the hat found out, bumped it up about 2 buds. I was then forced to get ze goggles, instead of pickel
*sips coffee* I ain't selling my Blizz Prussian. Screw the highballers.

Will trade DOTA 2 key for a ton of anything.

That's like one free game for a buncha items that you don't need/use.

Let's sign the deal yes?

Will trade DOTA 2 key for a ton of anything.

That's like one free game for a buncha items that you don't need/use.

Let's sign the deal yes?

Dota 2 passes aren't worth much in terms of TF2 trading from what I have come to understand. Mainly due to so many passes being handed out by Steam.

I can't currently trade because I had Steamguard disabled for a bit. Now, I need it on for ~15 days to trade again.

On a different note, I am looking for a strange festive ambassador, if anyone has one.

Back