Team Fortress 2 Trade Thread

Requesting the Infernal Orchestrina and the Pyrovision goggles, (if tradable, not sure if they are or not) (Maybe also a Ballonicorn, but Im thinking about buying it, so ill let you guys know) For two supply crates and a Tribalmans Shiv (some more stuff, I just cant remember) If you want to do business, I will be able to get some TF2 time in a month or so, my computer is really messed up recently and I am having to fix it and replace stuff. :D
1: That's a massive highball and no-one would honour that.

2: Despite the fact that Pyrovision Goggles are an achievement item (and thus can be obtained by anyone with minimal effort and zero cost), I'll give you a Vintage pair for free.

3: Both of those items are ridiculously terrible. Pyrovision is cancerous as fuck and those items are shit.
(Not to mention you're doubling up because the Orchestrina already enables Pyrovision.)

gg

Does anyone know a definite price for the Tux? I seem people pricing it at a bud all over the place. (Not saying that I could afford it, because I can't)

Does anyone know a definite price for the Tux? I seem people pricing it at a bud all over the place. (Not saying that I could afford it, because I can't)
I'd assume probably not much, considering there's heaps of them.

They're not worth buds.

They are not the new buds.

They are basically craft hats.

...That's conjecture but let's be honest, if you could it wasn't hard just to make 89 alts and then get all the Tuxes you wanted

I'd assume probably not much, considering there's heaps of them.

They're not worth buds.

They are not the new buds.

They are basically craft hats.

...That's conjecture but let's be honest, if you could it wasn't hard just to make 89 alts and then get all the Tuxes you wanted
Bullshit. They will be way higher than craft hats.

Also, Is anyone interested in buying any of these lovely items:
2dy59

In order from left to right:
-Eerie Orbiting Fire Cosa Nostra Cap
-Sunbeams Trophy Belt
-Eerie Orbiting Fire Trophy Belt
-Cauldron Bubbles Trophy Belt
-Blizzardy Storm Trophy Belt
-Bubbling Trophy Belt
-Searing Plasma Trophy Belt
-Craft #55 "That '70s Chapeau"
-Craft #5 "The Deadliest Duckling"

I also have a lot of other stuff which can be viewed here: http://tf2b.com/tf2/molemanmike

Also, Is anyone interested in buying any of these lovely items:
2dy59

In order from left to right:
-Eerie Orbiting Fire Cosa Nostra Cap
-Sunbeams Trophy Belt
-Eerie Orbiting Fire Trophy Belt
-Cauldron Bubbles Trophy Belt
-Blizzardy Storm Trophy Belt
-Bubbling Trophy Belt
-Searing Plasma Trophy Belt
-Craft #55 "That '70s Chapeau"
-Craft #5 "The Deadliest Duckling"

I also have a lot of other stuff which can be viewed here: http://tf2b.com/tf2/molemanmike
Your SVF is equipped?
Why?
WHY?
WHYYYYYY?????

It sucks. You have a flamethrower to burn people, which has a higher damage output and a larger range. Try the axtinguisher :)
Don't be forced to play the metagame because one weapon is "better" than another. The SVF is the sexiest thing on the face of the planet.

>after reading the Reddit post on TF2 updates, purchased a couple Salvaged 40 crates from the Community Market
>they were priced at 15 US dollars at the time (3-ish hours ago)
>check right now to see that they're now almost 20 dollars a crate
>discontinued items only going to raise in value

fyeah.jpg

Back