Team Fortress 2 Trade Thread

So I got out of Unusuals. For good, unless say I unbox one. I sold one of my buds for keys and wanted to keep the other but...
I realized that buds are pretty damn ugly on most- no, all my loadouts. Looking back at how I was trading 8 months ago, I see how much I've changed. Status, be it in Unusuals or promos, means nothing to me now. I'm still gonna hold the bud for memory's sake, hut it's an interesting thing to note. This is kinda why I dislike those "big shot" traders like how Acesgamer used to be, and those guys with 30+ Unusuals. They seem to have no real emotional connection or interaction skills when it comes to trading. Always lowballs, quicksell buyers ruining the economy, and just owning so many /ugly/ hats that shouldn't be worth what they are. Bah

Mini Hat-Rant over.

So I got out of Unusuals. For good, unless say I unbox one. I sold one of my buds for keys and wanted to keep the other but...
I realized that buds are pretty damn ugly on most- no, all my loadouts. Looking back at how I was trading 8 months ago, I see how much I've changed. Status, be it in Unusuals or promos, means nothing to me now. I'm still gonna hold the bud for memory's sake, hut it's an interesting thing to note. This is kinda why I dislike those "big shot" traders like how Acesgamer used to be, and those guys with 30+ Unusuals. They seem to have no real emotional connection or interaction skills when it comes to trading. Always lowballs, quicksell buyers ruining the economy, and just owning so many /ugly/ hats that shouldn't be worth what they are. Bah

Mini Hat-Rant over.
I have lots of emotional connection with my hats. :) Trophy Belts <3

Back