Team Fortress 2 Trade Thread

Ok guys I get it if ur jly
image.jpg

image.jpg

I'm still learning about the game and getting items, bought some today.

1. None of that is impressive
2. Why would you buy items that's so stupid

Buying weapons is really dumb. If you want a weapon, talk to me.
Buy keys, if anything.
Give me keys and I'll give you weapons

I'm obviosly kidding with my items trying to make you guys jly.
And I really wanted the starter packs and Machina with the Tour of Duty ticket so I just used 5$ for my purchase, you can't question people's money or what they use it on. And no I'm not using anymore money for tf2. Maybe in the future.

I see you have two of the croc back things. I can spare your backpack and totally take one. :p

Yeah sure :) just add me on Steam dolphinsdream and we can trade, do you have any extras that you would trade :O

I'm obviosly kidding with my items trying to make you guys jly.
And I really wanted the starter packs and Machina with the Tour of Duty ticket so I just used 5$ for my purchase, you can't question people's money or what they use it on. And no I'm not using anymore money for tf2. Maybe in the future.

Yeah sure :) just add me on Steam dolphinsdream and we can trade, do you have any extras that you would trade :O
:O No. I'm sry f2p ;-;

(username is lukeperson6 btw)

So I'm currently designing a map for Team9000's new dedicated casual trade server.
Any thoughts on what it needs?
Any ideas are appreciated.

EDIT: Our unusual trade map now has a button that plays "It's not unusual" by Tom Jones

So I'm currently designing a map for Team9000's new dedicated casual trade server.

EDIT: Our unusual trade map now has a button that plays "It's not unusual" by Tom Jones
Don't make it Sniper Abusive where its flat so you can snipe spawn to spawn

Alrighty
> all trade maps seem to be big rectangular shitholes. Make a circular arena-type thing
> perhaps have a gallery of all the hats that exist in the game
> T9K - exclusive mentions - plaster the logo about, have sound cues with the T9K theme song, a gallery with important people's avatars
> sniping gallery - easy to do but is very nice
> make spawn camping not a thing; resupplies and re-enterable spawns

get workin' slave

Back