Team Fortress 2 Trade Thread

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

So does anyone see anything they would like? O_O
inb4 no rage on "how little tf2 items I have"

I cant help but feel fucked over that you are first asking for items and are now selling them...

feelings when I never said I was going to sell them...

"So does anyone see anything then would like?"
I don't get how that would be selling lol...
I never asked for items either. Some cool guys from Team9000 gave me tf2 items, never begged them. Heh the irony. Heh heh heh. I mean this is the trade thread, not the "tf2 buying and selling thread" hehehe.

I never asked for items either. Some cool guys from Team9000 gave me tf2 items, never begged them. Heh the irony. Heh heh heh. I mean this is the trade thread, not the "tf2 buying and selling thread" hehehe.
By definition, buying and selling is trading.... The reverse is also true.

Nigga you've clearly had a bad acid trip and you think you're a penis
By definition, buying and selling is trading.... The reverse is also true.

Also selling stuff (or if you like, trading stuff) that's been given to you charitably is just rude.
Flores could have used those shitty weapons to trade but he gave them to you so you could enjoy the game,
Not make a profit.

Buy a key and sell that for hats, if that's what you want

Also weapons aren't worth anything. A weapon is worth a weapon

Nigga you've clearly had a bad acid trip and you think you're a penis

Also selling stuff (or if you like, trading stuff) that's been given to you charitably is just rude.
Flores could have used those shitty weapons to trade but he gave them to you so you could enjoy the game,
Not make a profit.

Buy a key and sell that for hats, if that's what you want

Also weapons aren't worth anything. A weapon is worth a weapon

">nigga"
No just no.
I never said I was selling any of my items like seriously,
I asked if there's anything you guys would like. Serious -_-

">nigga"
No just no.
I never said I was selling any of my items like seriously,
I asked if there's anything you guys would like. Serious -_-
Nigga I'll call you nigga
Or niqqa
Or negro
It's clearly a joke

Also the entire point of this thread is to sell stuff; if you're posting here you're either wanting to buy or wanting to sell.
Like, that's the point.

So don't be semantic, asking if people are interested in your inventory is the same as trying to sell stuff. Selling, trading, swapping - it's all the same. Don't piss around the point.

You're digging yourself a bigger hole. Get out whilst you can.

For the record, unless someone proves me wrong, no-one's interested in what you're selling.
So bye-bye

With the Halloween update, there is now a bunch of new items to get.
And with the new items, my backpack is full. Again. And I don't have the resources for an expander.
Now since the primary cause is piles of stuff I never use, I'm offering up the items in my backpack.

With the Halloween update, there is now a bunch of new items to get.
And with the new items, my backpack is full. Again. And I don't have the resources for an expander.
Now since the primary cause is piles of stuff I never use, I'm offering up the items in my backpack.
I'll take that killer exclusive of your hands. Your price is mine. (And I hope your price is 2 ref.)

Back