• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Team9000: A Visual History

Do you realize how many builders there are? We could use the most active, but that would be a matter of opinion to some.

Jerzey I don't think anymore than like 5 builders will be online. People that have been builders for a while should be able to be in it.

Yeah i mean theres like a few builders that are pretty well-known. I mean they've been builders for like 2 months and have a good amount of hours put into this server. I think we deserve to be in a picture of the community. Don't you agree?

also again, my point. no one was actually present for that photo. They are all NPCs. So if we use the entire builder list? whew! Then again, it may be a good idea to get a snap shot of our entire builder+ community.

However it would take days to set this up.

Jerzey that will NEVER happen getting over 600 people to get online at once... or will they be NPC's?

also again, my point. no one was actually present for that photo. They are all NPCs. So if we use the entire builder list? whew! Then again, it may be a good idea to get a snap shot of our entire builder+ community.

However it would take days to set this up.

Be aware that the classic client will only render 127 other users at a time. You'd have to do them in groups, then edit them together.

@doney, they would be NPCs. If we did live people our classic server only hold 256 (i think) so.... good luck. :D Maybe if BETA has a Free Weekend deal.

Also, getting that many people to stand still? no way. Also someone might build a swas penis while the pic was taken :)

When we tried to get like, maybe 40 people online for the spleef tournament it took 3 weeks before we finally gave up. 127 Builders, most inactive, will still NEVER happen.

Back