• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Team9000: A Visual History

Me and Damashki discussed this last night and said that we could do another one live this time. Last time it was all bots(which we maxed out the limit), and I used the link woot posted to get names. We also said that zone9 would be a great place to keep guests out.

Me and Damashki discussed this last night and said that we could do another one live this time. Last time it was all bots(which we maxed out the limit), and I used the link woot posted to get names. We also said that zone9 would be a great place to keep guests out.
Soooo....??

I better get a permoat then... can cools be in here?

I better be in this one xD!

thats it. Ive been looking for hours. What is the command to place bots like those?!
If it's a McForge/McLawl/McStorm server, it's /botadd Name. The name is case sensitive. Pasaria would give you a bot with my skin, but pasaria would give you a bot with the default name. To remove it, it's /botremove name.

Back