• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Team9000 Community Minecraft Project

So say for example you have proof that you built on all other areas of a map accept Oxytown, would I still be able to build in Oxytown and the rest of the beta 1.1 map?
Since wooty moved all the towns into the Outlands, I don't think I have an issue with it. Just don't be a dick about it, OxyTown was pretty cramped already.

And if I just show my house ingame?
Is your house a recognizable landmark?

This is going to be off topic... but I haven't been on in a while and when I cam back it was all gone, is there any servers up and running now?

This is going to be off topic... but I haven't been on in a while and when I cam back it was all gone, is there any servers up and running now?
the main t9k minecraft server that you once knew is no more, it has ceased to be, has kicked the bucket, it is an ex server! (a skit to better describe the server). So basically minecraft on t9k is community run and there really isn't a vanilla server atm.

(as I just realized I didn't quite answer your actual question) um from what I can tell some servers are running but either A they aren't featured or B the featured list isn't updated anymore or some other odd reason for things not working. if you really want a server poke around the forums to see if one is up and running as that is your best bet.

Gurw, is there a way to take the maps and use their respective server version to fill in each world? It looks like a lot of the old maps aren't fully generated, so we'd get a lot of those weird wall things.

StTheo's is.
Gurw, is there a way to take the maps and use their respective server version to fill in each world? It looks like a lot of the old maps aren't fully generated, so we'd get a lot of those weird wall things.
I'm already on it :p Essentially, yes. You just need the server version that the map was generated on.

StTheo's is.
I'm already on it :p Essentially, yes. You just need the server version that the map was generated on.
So wait, you are combining all the maps from Firethorn to Lufenia and we have to be on the same version it was made on, please explain: is it all one map on 1.6/1.7 or different servers? My brain hurt now!

So wait, you are combining all the maps from Firethorn to Lufenia and we have to be on the same version it was made on, please explain: is it all one map on 1.6/1.7 or different servers? My brain hurt now!
I think he mentioned stitching them all together into one giant map.

Each map is going to be loaded separately into MCEdit, running the correct server version for the original generation. Then all the chunks will be loaded in order to fill in the area, and all maps will be expanded into squares of the same size (whichever map is biggest, they will all be the same). Then they will be all loaded into a 1.7 version of MCEdit, and placed next to each other in one world. I will then smooth out the borders using VoxelSniper. Finally, WorldGuard will be used to "section off" each individual region, and deny building rights to players who didn't play on those maps; as well as provide a border on the world.

Each map is going to be loaded separately into MCEdit, running the correct server version for the original generation. Then all the chunks will be loaded in order to fill in the area, and all maps will be expanded into squares of the same size (whichever map is biggest, they will all be the same). Then they will be all loaded into a 1.7 version of MCEdit, and placed next to each other in one world. I will then smooth out the borders using VoxelSniper. Finally, WorldGuard will be used to "section off" each individual region, and deny building rights to players who didn't play on those maps; as well as provide a border on the world.
Can a person request for an area to be a curtain biome? Cause a Roofed Forest Hobotown would be pretty bad ass ;)

:( i knew this would happen one day. was forced to look for another survival server to role play with the new update and just gallop around to my non existent friends who werent on the server. :( however Gurw if your servers are indeed up then plan on me showing my friend around in them. (he hasnt seen any modded servers so lets have fun with this ;) )

Back