Team9000 Fitness

Casey

Ok, so many of you know that I am pretty big when it comes to fitness. This idea has been sitting with me ever since Conrod and myself discussed it. If I were to offer a "fitness program" for Team9000, would anyone be interested?

Basically, I would get with anyone interested, find out your goal (i.e. become stronger, lose weight, live healthier, increase endurance, etc.) and build an individual plan to assit you in reaching said goal. I would be around for "consulting" anytime you needed it, and would be glad to assist you where ever you wanted, whether you want to eat healthier or start exercising, or both.

Keep in mind, while I have been to classes for nutrition, health, biochemistry/physiology/anatomy, and personal training classes, I am not certified NOR do I have a degree in any of that. My experience extends as far as what I have learned from those classes and through experience from the last 5 years in the military. I will NEVER suggest anything unhealthy, nor put you in a position where you will likely injure yourself.

If this does happen, I would post weekly blogs/posts for everyone, in case people want to become interested, and I would offer videos, pictures, and advice on how to perform exercises, cook food, and so forth. This would all be on top of the individual advice and assistance I would be giving to the people already involved.

This would be a free service, and anyone can participate. I will not offer detailed meal plans unless specifically requested, as the focus would just be living healthier in general, not diet programs that are easy to fall off of. I can make this as easy or as hard as each person wants, offering small changes to get you on track without worry of falling off, or if you are in a hurry, or want a challenge, complete changes that require a lot of effort to stick with.

Again, if enough people are interested, this would be completely personalized to fit your lifestyle. Let me know what you guys think. Don't think just because you are skinny or in shape, this couldn't help. This program is offered to ANYONE who wants to improve themselves. The below disclaimer would be included in ALL advice given. Basically, it states that Team9000 does not officially support this, and that if you don't tell me or anyone else who might be involoved if you have a medical condition that would affect your lifestyle change, you can not hold us responsible. Again, this won't be an issue for almost anyone, unless you want to do some serious weight lifting.

**Disclaimer**
Team9000 does not officially recognize this program. If used, the participant is taking his/her own personal risk and will not hold Team9000 liable for any issues that may arise. The individuals running the program are not certified in any program, nor do they hold a degree in any of the subjects mentioned above. Any complications arising from pre-exsisting medical conditions not disclosed at time of consultation will not fall on the individual in charge, but on the participant, All individuals participate at their own risk
**Disclaimer**

So let me know how you guys feel about this, and if you have any questions/comments/suggestions, post them here.

Casey

I'd certainly be interested in this, I've lost weight in the past year but still, it wouldn't hurt to get some advice from someone with more knowledge than myself. Anyway, I'd need to get in shape a little bit more before I go over to Melbourne for the High School Theatre Sports Exchange, apparently we might have to take our shirts off...

So as I said, I'd love to be a part of this.

This seems interesting to me as well. More so the cooking and eating healthier bits. Living healthier in the end is a good boon to me. Losing some weight would also not be bad.

I usually try to eat healthy to offset my lack of physical activity. It works fairly well. I just don't eat lots of junk and I'm golden.

I would definitley participate. I am 20kg underwheighted (yes, UNDER. I also don't get it, I eat like 6000 calories a day and don't gain any wheight.) and literally have no muscles...

Honestly, regarding me being a skinny ass bastard that I am I would love to be apart of this. More importantly losing a bit of body fat that I would like to get rid of.
I'm down for this.
Sign me up. :)

This doesn't even make sense.
I literally have no muscle bro. Anything under my skin is usually bone and body fat. However I little too much body fat on my thighs and a tad bit on my stomach. Rest of my body is just a twig.

This doesn't even make sense.

He isn't fat, he just wants some definition. He needs muscle your that though.

So, I'll probably make a separate user name for this, that way there is a single focal point for everyone and it would be easier to get others like conrod involved. Still curious about everyone else that is interested, so I know what to expect.

He isn't fat, he just wants some definition. He needs muscle your that though.

So, I'll probably make a separate user name for this, that way there is a single focal point for everyone and it would be easier to get others like conrod involved. Still curious about everyone else that is interested, so I know what to expect.
I actually dont want much muscle. I just want a exercise process I can do in the morning that I guess you could devise that would focus on what I need.

This is a great idea. I don't know if I'd go as far as getting personalized help, but sharing ideas and advice is good. I don't have terrible eatting habits so much, but I'm at a plateau in my weight, and want to lose more. So, I want to start a normal easy workout routine, then build up from there. It's good to have a support network for that kinds stuff.

You and ConroD should do this together. You tell people how to lose weight and stuff, and he'll tell them how to juice correctly.

You and ConroD should do this together. You tell people how to lose weight and stuff, and he'll tell them how to juice correctly.
Well if he ever shows up again I would ask him, I haven't seen him in weeks. I planned on including him regardless though.

I would be interested in participating in this as i need to live healthier and get a bit fitter!

Back