Team9000 Fitness

Also, on the topic of fitness I just went on a 9 hour hike through the woods behind my school.
I now have a headache, roughly 30 scars, and last time I checked, lost about 4 pounds.
Also expect a random video of this hike I speak of. I got random video with my iphone of it.

I'm going to sit on my BMI 14.6, stringy ass and watch you guys work out.

It pleases me.

(btw, I know BMI is worthless, and I should probably bulk up a little. But hey, I like my size.)

Ok, I will start everything on Monday. Everything will be done under the username Team9000Fitness for the most part. Watch out for blogs and threads posted under that name, as I will use it for weekly posts including proper workout forms, motivation, healthy recipes, tips of the week, and so forth. Message that username if you are interested in participating in a more personalized program, or if you need any kind of help or advice, or anything at all comes to mind that you are unsure of. I will try to message you back ASAP, but if all these people are participating, it might take a minute to reply back.

Height: 6"2-6"3
Weight: [Coming soon to a forum post near you!]
Goals: Tone Body, Remove stomach fat. Just to put it straight, get abs.

Gotta look good for the ladies,

I would be one of the fastest guys on the lacrosse team if I had the endurance. I can run/sprint one lap around a football field, then the 2nd lap I'm burnt out.
Help?

Here too.
I'm only 86 pounds and I'm 13.
Protein. Protein. Protein.
Keep eating lean meats. Chicken and Fish. Steak and beef are good... somewhat, not too much red meat.
And, muscle weighs more than fat, so lift some weights.

Ugh, I believe I need to join in on this. This gives me a reason to come back to the forums at least <3

YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Being a part of Track, this would go awesome with my track practice. I'll do it, but I guess my only goal is to eat and live healthier. /me eats a pound of chocolate ._.

Also, on the topic of fitness.
Went on a hike with some friends from school. There is this huge hiking trail behind our school and I brought my ipod and got some recorded footage and edited it and now here.

Also, be inspired by this. I saw this thread yesterday and wasn't going to go on this hike but this thread gave me the encouragement to go on this.
A fun 9 hour hike this was. Also, I feel awesome/in pain after it.
Worth it.

(Also, @bronys find lyra in the video :p)

Back