Team9000 Merchandise Store

Seriously? Anything from this store I would buy. :p Mugs, mousepads, shirts, calendars, etc. I'd proudly strut around town with all my T9k gear. :p

So its looking like the first items, if this were to happen, would be stickers, keychain/lanyard, and possibly some kind of Team9000 shirt. I still need to run this by Woot, but it shouldn't be too much of an issue. Keep coming with ideas though :)

Don't forget mousepads!

lol, I don't have a milion dollars. If the store starts, I plan on marking items up from the bulk price enough to keep it affordable, but all the extra money made goes right back in the store to expand it. A lot of details on that end are still being ironed out, because I want to keep it fair to you guys, but it shouldn't be noticeable to any of you. The only thing this means is that the store will have to start small and increase based on you guys.

lol, I don't have a milion dollars. If the store starts, I plan on marking items up from the bulk price enough to keep it affordable, but all the extra money made goes right back in the store to expand it. A lot of details on that end are still being ironed out, because I want to keep it fair to you guys, but it shouldn't be noticeable to any of you. The only thing this means is that the store will have to start small and increase based on you guys.
Of course - but think about it. What do we all have in common here? Computers :p

So if I was to start a store( some items such as the annual Team9000 shirts would not be available until that time, or depending on how Woot would want it done) what kind of merchandise would you guys want to see?

If I was to do this, I would start with one or two items, and as money comes in, I will be able to expand the store. So if you guys want to see a store, what are the first few items you would want to see?
Video games and/ or video game apparel

Curious. Have you talked to Woot about this yet? There may be more issues involved than just "what should we sell."

I hope this idea pans out. And a lot of the things mentioned I would love to see and don't bare over repeating.

If we make other T9K shirts, we might have to mod the annual one.. like idk, add E3 2013 or Pax East 2013 on the back or something :eek:

Apparel of course. With an annual special PAX edition TShirt.

Stickers, definitely for my car, or other things.

Idea:

1.) Create awesome Team9000 themed items.

2.) Price them accordingly so that:
a.) Wooty gets portion of proceeds since it's his business.
b.) Merchandise store gets enough money to begin making other items.

3.) ???

4.) Don't profit

5.) Everyone wins :3

snap backs
freemont-slime-snapback-cap-hat.png

Bullets that are coloured so that when seen from the front, it says T9K. Just in case someone doesn't listen, and fails even when I strictly told them not to.

Back