Team9000 Pride

Casey

So I got bored, and started googling Team9000. I came across this.

I know it's old, but it's just one of the reasons I stuck with Team9000, and one of the reasons I will always stick with Team9000.

Let's take a moment to showcase some of the things that make us proud to be a part of Team9000.

Our ability to get through even the roughest of times. Just when the community is fringing on dissolved, we pull together and get through it.

With classic not our main feature anymore, our new member rate has dramatically declined, so I think we should definitely advertise more. With Woot's awesome launch system, we can definitely put ourselves above most other gaming communities.

Also definitely was Moon said. Hanging with everyone at PAX made me extremely happy and proud to be in Team9000.

Our ability to get through even the roughest of times. Just when the community is fringing on dissolved, we pull together and get through it.

With classic not our main feature anymore, our new member rate has dramatically declined, so I think we should definitely advertise more. With Woot's awesome launch system, we can definitely put ourselves above most other gaming communities.

Also definitely was Moon said. Hanging with everyone at PAX made me extremely happy and proud to be in Team9000.
I noticed that most of the top players ain't even on the forums.

That reminds me: woot, include an IGN below our username for things like Steam and Minecraft.

What makes me proud to be at team 9000? well, the People. All the people i have met/interact daily with are just some of the nicest and most fun people i have ever met. Secondly, the gaming. No matter what type of gamer you are (if any at all) you are immediately welcomed to t9k and you either learn about games you haven't played; or you learn more abotu a game you played. Thirdly, the music. I have never found a place such as t9k where no matter what music i liked, i was able to find at least one other person who likes it too. *points to littlespedve* :3 Fourthly, Just...just how groups of us make mini t9k families with eachother. i know mostly everyone knows exactly what i'm talking about; those certain few who you can always share a laugh, or just enjoy talkin to eachother. Fifthly (if that's even a word) just as i stated in my second thought, but expressed further, you find a certain part of t9k you feel comfortable with, lay your roots, let them take root, and enjoy t9k. There is something for everyone here at t9k, whether it's the games, the people (me) or the music (also me), you can almost guaruntee that someone finds their place here. I am so glad i found t9k all those months ago, and i'm glad i help out and contribute to t9k. thanks for readin my long-ass post. Now, i gtg, i gotta get "Back on the road again" - REO speedwagon.

No matter the amount of time Ive been part of this group, everyday I log on knowing full well I will be trolled, angered, find laughter, and sorrows, but no matter what when I finally close my eyes......I happy to call you all friends. Even the ones that piss me off on purpose life here on t9k would be not the same without you. I have watched members go and was saddened, and I have seen new ones come and found joy. One thing is certain here at T9K......and that is.......Wooty always breaks everything. Then fixes it and we all just go why -_- then laugh as we glitch through or around stuff and break everything worse.

Back