Team9000 Pride

No matter the amount of time Ive been part of this group, everyday I log on knowing full well I will be trolled, angered, find laughter, and sorrows, but no matter what when I finally close my eyes......I happy to call you all friends. Even the ones that piss me off on purpose life here on t9k would be not the same without you. I have watched members go and was saddened, and I have seen new ones come and found joy. One thing is certain here at T9K......and that is.......Wooty always breaks everything. Then fixes it and we all just go why -_- then laugh as we glitch through or around stuff and break everything worse.
We love you, too, Megan!

I haven't been here for long, and people don't exactly LIKE me. But i will say i love everyone here. (yes, even the 99.99% that would do ANYTHING to get me banned because of my past mistakes) No matter how much you guys piss me off, i just can't leave! Why? I seriously don't know, there is just something that has chained me to this place like a dog leashed to his dog house....

I haven't been here for long, and people don't exactly LIKE me. But i will say i love everyone here. (yes, even the 99.99% that would do ANYTHING to get me banned because of my past mistakes) No matter how much you guys piss me off, i just can't leave! Why? I seriously don't know, there is just something that has chained me to this place like a dog leashed to his dog house....
I haven't seen anyone rag on you or try/want to get you banned lately. So, either I'm missing something, or you're grudging... hard.
I like you! So, that's all that matters!

Maybe it's people like you that give me the urge to stay here? <3
And here I thought that my constant begging people to forgive you and give you another chance had something to do with it. I can tell when I'm not wanted :( </3
No matter how much you guys piss me off, i just can't leave! Why? I seriously don't know, there is just something that has chained me to this place like a dog leashed to his dog house....
Apparently I piss you off.

And here I thought that my constant begging people to forgive you and give you another chance had something to do with it. I can tell when I'm not wanted :( </3
Thee_pro, i said %99.99, i didn't say your part of that percentage. O_O

And wait, I was beginning to think you didn't really like me anymore, but maybe that's why i felt slightly ignored because you thought i didn't like you and started ignoring me a bit. Ok, this is very confusing......

Thee_pro, i said %99.99, i didn't say your part of that percentage. O_O

And wait, I was beginning to think you didn't really like me anymore, but maybe that's why i felt slightly ignored because you thought i didn't like you and started ignoring me a bit. Ok, this is very confusing......
Our relationship is now "It's complicated" :p

I'm not ignoring you, I just never start conversations unless I have to and I usually don't post much (Which is why my post count is so low. Yes, it should be much higher) it's just how I am.

And I actually did get the feeling that you were starting to dislike me.

*Has to leave for work now at 7am*

I'm not ignoring you, I just never start conversations unless I have to and I usually don't post much (Which is why my post count is so low. Yes, it should be much higher) it's just how I am.

Dislike YOU?! NEVA!! I was feeling you were disliking me because i was getting a bit creepy and started talking too much to you. I was just trying not be the crazy and obnoxious creepy person I am. xD

Dislike YOU?! NEVA!! I was feeling you were disliking me because i was getting a bit creepy and started talking too much to you. I was just trying not be the crazy and obnoxious creepy person I am. xD
Nope. Told ya before and I'll say it again.

I like you the way you are and you don't have to change just to fit in.

<3

Nope. Told ya before and I'll say it again.

I like you the way you are and you don't have to change just to fit in.

<3

And how does that make you feel?

Back