Team9000 Rust Server

I will be buying this game either tomorrow or Tuesday, and am going to be playing on this server as the public servers are shit right now. (or so I hear)

Public servers are violent. If someone isn't completely naked, they want your head. If they are completely naked they just want to have happy-fun-time.

Yea, when I started out there wasn't even an official Australian server, so I had reason not to join.

Now there is and I still don't join in.
Modded 4 lyf

Apparently people are having trouble understanding the meaning of the phrase "Don't be a Dick". Disabling PVP until I can handle this further.

So a new update came out. If you try to connect after updating your client it won't let you. At least, not until Crane updates the server side.

Edit: Sorry for the double post, didn't realize I was the last one to post here.

Hi guys. It seems there's a bug in the latest version of rust which is an issue with the old save files. Being as such, my server host is requiring a world wipe. I will be wiping the server in the next hour. Thanks for your understanding.

Considering I lost all my stuff due to a glitch, I can now play on the server again and not feel depressed! Huzza!

Hi guys. It seems there's a bug in the latest version of rust which is an issue with the old save files. Being as such, my server host is requiring a world wipe. I will be wiping the server in the next hour. Thanks for your understanding.
I appreciate the notice.

"Well it would appear that the first major bug with Rust is upon us with the latest Rust incompatible with the old .save files causing them to eat 100% CPU and induce lag onto your service. With an Alpha game bugs like this are bound to come up again."

So, a couple things. The server has been wiped. The update has also broken the mod we're using, We're currently without a whitelist or any other mods at the moment. In the future, if you plan to primarily play on this server, I'd say disable automatic updates on Rust, because I"m not going to update until our mod is updated.

Alright everyone, I've got some good news for you, and some bad news for you.

The good news is that I rebooted the server and reinstalled the mods... so that's working again.

The bad news is that casey's a moderator again... so that's a thing that's happening.

Happy rusting.

Think you may want to update the server... when I log in all the weapons are now degraded and I can't create a repair bench..

Back