Team9000 Stream Revival

I agree. Are you in? And I beleive Ben is streaming soon. He said 8:30 tonight.
Sorry I'm not streaming tonight. I had to do other things, but if I do get home before midnight there may or may not be a stream. I didn't put myself on the calendar, so it may not happen.

I have a couple things to say ^.^

1) Who all can stream? I have my own stream, however I would like to help the community in anyway I can.. which brings me to my next thing

2) I think when playing multi player games on stream, anyone that is comfy with it, should link up their webcams so we can have a sort of "team stream". I think the audience would get a kick out of it..

3) (additional afterthought) We should promote the stream somehow and we should get as many people from T9k to view it as possible.. the more viewers you have the closer to the top of the listings you are, this would increase exposure.. I'm not even suggesting peeps have to watch, they can mute and minimize, but at least it allows more exposure on twitch.. I've done that several times myself.

Just little thoughts ^.^

...I have to much time on my hands...

3) (additional afterthought) We should promote the stream somehow and we should get as many people from T9k to view it as possible.. the more viewers you have the closer to the top of the listings you are, this would increase exposure.. I'm not even suggesting peeps have to watch, they can mute and minimize, but at least it allows more exposure on twitch.. I've done that several times myself.

I would minimize/mute the stream if I'm online. I was on last night studying and I could've had the stream playing in the background while I was reading.

Honestly, I'm really wanting to watch you guys play, but my hours of free time are limited.

Another note:

Please make sure your game, title and gameplay match. False advertising is honestly quite annoying when someone is looking for a game and doesn't see that the advertised game is the one that is being played.

*Bored plays....*
Image.ashx

Expect me Friday at 10AM CST. It begins again...

Finished up livestream of Risk of Rain, be back next Friday with League of Legends! 10AM CST :)

After discovering that my laptop can stream at least a couple of games without completely incinerating itself (although at half resolution and 10fps) I think I'm ready to jump in on this. I'm not sure if I'll be able to hold to a regular streaming schedule given work, family, and other stuff, but it'd be something at least. :) So far I've only done KSP and Starbound; tomorrow I'll try a couple others just to make sure nothing melts or explodes.

After this week, I'd like to jump in on the streaming shenanigans with some games I have that I should play, but never got around to (or finish) Some titles include (in no particular order):

Half Life 2 games
Both Amnesia games
Mirror's Edge
Batman: Arkham City
Castlevania: Lords of Shadow
Rogue Legacy
Super Hexagon
Surgeon Simulator
Vampire: Masquerade - Bloodlines
Cry of Fear
a bunch of Sam & Max games

Then, there's the mindless self indulgence games where decompressing from work require entertainment:
Binding of Issac (haven't tried out Rebirth)
Civ 5
Don't Starve
Starbound
Terraria
Vindictus
Team Fortress 2
Killing Floor
Audiosurf

Any specific requests out of those lists? My available times are Mon-Fri, 9:30pm-midnight (MT)

After this week, I'd like to jump in on the streaming shenanigans with some games I have that I should play, but never got around to (or finish) Some titles include (in no particular order):

Half Life 2 games
Both Amnesia games
Mirror's Edge
Batman: Arkham City
Castlevania: Lords of Shadow
Rogue Legacy
Super Hexagon
Surgeon Simulator
Vampire: Masquerade - Bloodlines
Cry of Fear
a bunch of Sam & Max games

Then, there's the mindless self indulgence games where decompressing from work require entertainment:
Binding of Issac (haven't tried out Rebirth)
Civ 5
Don't Starve
Starbound
Terraria
Vindictus
Team Fortress 2
Killing Floor
Audiosurf

Any specific requests out of those lists? My available times are Mon-Fri, 9:30pm-midnight (MT)
You never played Mirror's Edge?

Shit, I think I've finished that game about three dozen times now. It's just so relaxing :D

I am super late to this party, but given the opportunity for a guest apperance, I would be down. just let me know what all I need to do.

Back