Team9000 Stream Revival

BenTheWis

Greetings folks!
If you didn't already know, the Team9000 community is going to throw it's hat back into the ring of streaming.
What? Team9000 used to be a streaming community? Well, I wasn't there to experience those golden times, but let me tell you a tale of what others have told me, and how we got to where we are now.
In ye old 2007, The original crew gathered and met under the banner of Woot TV, a Justin.tv channel following Woot.com.
Those that would become the original Team9000 members gathered under the banner of Wooty Wednesday.
After some good times(really good times) Woot TV fell apart, and Wooty Gaming had a very brief existence.
A month or so later, Team9000 was born.
After a handful of months of regular, but amazingly fun streaming, Team9000 live also fell apart.
This was around the original inception of the Team9000 Minecraft Classic server, which eventually turned Team9000 into a Minecraft community.
After Minecraft Classic fell apart, we eventually switched over to gamenights as our main community-driven gaming-related event, but as of late those have been sporadic and barely once a month.
So here we are now, back at the beginning, and ready to start streaming once again.

We will be hosting the stream on the original twitch channel (http://www.twitch.tv/team9000)

The plan at the moment is to stream on a regular basis with consistent game playing times.
We're working on a schedule right now, which can be viewed at https://t9k.me/2VD
BenTheWis, DaBoredGamer, Ollee64, and JerzeyLegend will be hosting the streams with periodic appearences by others.
We will have a dedicated whitelisted mumble room, which you will have to make an application for so that you can participate in the stream.

TL;DR:
Team9000 Streaming is back baby, and you can be a part of it! :D

So what game/games do you want us to play first?
Oh Wow? What's this?
A LIST.
  • Hearthstone
  • LoL
  • Dota2 (First things that came to my head. Bare with me, the diamonds are coming out.)
  • Rouge Legacy
  • Magicite
  • MK8
  • TF2
  • Minecraft (I don't really know.)
  • FTL ( Really want Faster Than Light not even kidding.)
  • Maybe Cubeworld? Who knows.
  • Portal 1/2
  • Portal 2 Co-Op!
  • Garrys Mod
  • HL1/2
  • Terraria
  • Kerbal Space Program
  • Mega Man [Any of them.]
  • Five Nights at Freddys (SPOOPY)
  • Siv 5 (Remembered that one yuup.)
  • Super Smash Brothers: 3DS/WiiU (For when it comes out m8)

Oh and the best out of the entire list.
  • Club Penguin
EDIT: Almost forgot about this one.

Edit#2: So this one isn't really a specific game; but basically, what you guys could do is have like a nuzlock challenge for any kind of pokemon game really (Though emulated is always a blessing. I know first hand.) and you could do like races, specific challenges, I don't know. It's just an idea really.
Edit#3 Updated list.
Edit#4: I updated the list. Any suggested games I see I'll add to this list. I'll stop doing updates unless I need too. So check often.

When I get a better computer, I'd love to join in on this.
What's funny with this is that I can stream certain games, just not record anything. I think I'm gonna stay in the background and suggest game ideas, and participate in the stream when the all mighty stream gods allow it.

Oh Wow? What's this?
A LIST.
  • Hearthstone
  • LoL
  • Dota2 (First things that came to my head. Bare with me, the diamonds are coming out.)
  • Rouge Legacy
  • Magicite
  • MK8
  • TF2
  • Minecraft (I don't really know.)
  • FTL ( Really want Faster Than Light not even kidding.)
  • Maybe Cubeworld? Who knows.
  • Portal 1/2
  • Portal 2 Co-Op!
  • Garrys Mod
  • HL1/2
    Oh and the best out of the entire list.
  • Club Penguin
EDIT: Almost forgot about this one.

Edit#2: So this one isn't really a specific game; but basically, what you guys could do is have like a nuzlock challenge for any kind of pokemon game really (Though emulated is always a blessing. I know first hand.) and you could do like races, specific challenges, I don't know. It's just an idea really.
Edit#3 Updated list.

Oh man, Club Penguin would be a killer welcome-back game to stream.

Well actually it was a CounterStrike group that was led by Wooty but who's keeping track of these things :D. Anyways I could totally throw down with some Hearthstone and LoL.

Kerbal Space Program is generally fun to watch (for me anyway) set some silly goal, try to achieve it, fun times and explosions on the way.
So long as your actually good at the game anyway. And even if your not it can be fun to watch for a while :p

Screen Shot 2014-09-10 at 9.36.22 PM.png

"In for 3." :D

I don't know how much I can help out just yet, but I am, and have always been, for bringing back streaming.

(It's been a long time since I've casted games myself. I mostly cast art, which twitch probably wouldn't care for, even if it was safe for work. But I wouldn't mind trying games again if some random off-schedule filler was wanted just for fun. I usually dink around in World of Warcraft (Yes.. I still like it.), but true story.. I do play some other games too. I have a more casual play style and could maybe break out some old skool games and less typical stuff. I dunno. Just thinkin.)

If nothing else, I'll definitely be hanging out in the video chat and mumble rooms, making random commentary, jumping in on group games, and keepin all you crazy kids in line. ;)

And yes. Someone play 5 Nights at Freddy's! Someone with hilarious reactions to scary creepy stuff.

Well, I'd love to watch some streams!
I'd also love to get involved, even play a game or two with you guys.

Alright guys, here's the official welcome-back stream date!
Next Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, from 1PM Pacific, 4 PM Eastern to whenever we feel like ending the stream.

If anyone here can stream in the times that we can't during the breaks in those days, this could potentially be a 72 hour stream.
At the moment all of the streamers we have need to do things in between broadcasts, but if someone else can join in, it's 3 straight days of Team9000 Live.

Back