Team9000 Stream Revival

Alright guys, here's the official welcome-back stream date!
Next Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, from 1PM Pacific, 4 PM Eastern to whenever we feel like ending the stream.

If anyone here can stream in the times that we can't during the breaks in those days, this could potentially be a 72 hour stream.
At the moment all of the streamers we have need to do things in between broadcasts, but if someone else can join in, it's 3 straight days of Team9000 Live.

So, does that mean every weekend a group of people will be streaming at particular time? What's the schedule? Need moar details.

While your knowledge of team9000 history isn't quite right, I'm going to commend you on this. That being said I have one question for you:

Have you talked to wooty about this?

If you have, and somehow miraculously got his greenlight I want to be involved. Especially in regards to using the team9000 channel. As ollee knows, I've been working on putting together the means to do a decently high quality stream, and have gotten the itch again.

Also, someone call jetmike. We need team9000 mix nights back.

So, does that mean every weekend a group of people will be streaming at particular time? What's the schedule? Need moar details.
We're working out a schedule right now, but when we do figure out who can stream when, it will be hosted here: T9k.me/2VD
While your knowledge of team9000 history isn't quite right, I'm going to commend you on this. That being said I have one question for you:

Have you talked to wooty about this?

If you have, and somehow miraculously got his greenlight I want to be involved. Especially in regards to using the team9000 channel. As ollee knows, I've been working on putting together the means to do a decently high quality stream, and have gotten the itch again.

Wooty's a little skeptical about the stream, but he is giving us the stream key for the channel, and is letting us stream at http://www.twitch.tv/team9000.

We're working out a schedule right now, but when we do figure out who can stream when, it will be hosted here: T9k.me/2VD

Wooty's a little skeptical about the stream, but he is giving us the stream key for the channel, and is letting us stream at http://www.twitch.tv/team9000.
Wow... That's a bit crazy. Someone call satan, I think hell may be a little cold this week that being said. Count me in on streaming. For serious. I have ideas, it's been a long time since I've streamed, but I have ideas.

There's this cool website I found called plug.dj and what it is, is a place where you can host public, private, doesn't really matter, DJ communities where you play music. You can allow other people to play music as well, or only certain people. It's where I go to play music in my down time as it's extremely cool. It'd be a cool resource to plug (No pun intended) into the community a bit more while streaming. Allow everybody to have their own taste in the background music we play. (If we play any that is.)

(Thanks for not making this a double post Ben.)

Said screw it to editing the list I made earlier. Have something easier:
The Unofficial List of Games That the T9K Streamers Should Play ™ ®
This is public for everybody to edit, but I ask that you do not delete ideas put into there. There is no wrong ideas. I also made 2 groups of ideas. 1 Serious. 1 Not so serious. Try to correctly put your game idea into said game group. Club Penguin is in Not So Serious as an example. So yea.

-L

I remember a suggestion a while ago of a group Borderlands 2 run that I never really saw materialize, so you can add that to the suggestion pile. (Borderlands 1 as well if that GameSpy issue gets resolved)

I remember a suggestion a while ago of a group Borderlands 2 run that I never really saw materialize, so you can add that to the suggestion pile. (Borderlands 1 as well if that GameSpy issue gets resolved)

I'm so down for BL1 speedruns too, I've never done one, would like to.

This is public for everybody to edit, but I ask that you do not delete ideas put into there. There is no wrong ideas. I also made 2 groups of ideas. 1 Serious. 1 Not so serious. Try to correctly put your game idea into said game group. Club Penguin is in Not So Serious as an example. So yea.

-L
I put in some things.

I also might have changed the font to comic sans...

(It's been a long time since I've casted games myself. I mostly cast art, which twitch probably wouldn't care for, even if it was safe for work. But I wouldn't mind trying games again if some random off-schedule filler was wanted just for fun.

Twitch has been pretty ok with art streams as long as they're game related, for example making cosplay costumes based off of deadpool, clay models, digital illustrations, dota2 mods, etc. I hear they're not too interested in allowing anything not game related though.

Twitch has been pretty ok with art streams as long as they're game related, for example making cosplay costumes based off of deadpool, clay models, digital illustrations, dota2 mods, etc. I hear they're not too interested in allowing anything not game related though.

We have instructions to not get the channel banned (durr), so we will not be looking for loopholes in the ToU.

From their terms:

Non-gaming content: Not sure if you noticed this, but Twitch is a place for games. Video games, board games, card games, fantasy sports, LARP games -- you name it. And while it's nice to take a break and just chill out with your audience, please ensure that your channel's primary focus is on gaming content.

It may exist, but that doesn't guarantee they're ok with it. They might not have noticed it yet in some cases. It's still iffy, even if it's game-related art, because the purpose of twitch is to stream games being PLAYED. I think, though, as long as we only do game-related (and be strict about it. Not TECHNICALLY game-related. Actually, directly game-related.) art, and ONLY in small amounts as sometimes rare filler, it might be ok..
But if you start getting off topic with things like that, it's also easy for it to get out of hand. Might just be better to stick to gaming only. Nobody wants Wooty's channel to get in trouble.

From their terms:

Non-gaming content: Not sure if you noticed this, but Twitch is a place for games. Video games, board games, card games, fantasy sports, LARP games -- you name it. And while it's nice to take a break and just chill out with your audience, please ensure that your channel's primary focus is on gaming content.

It may exist, but that doesn't guarantee they're ok with it. They might not have noticed it yet in some cases. It's still iffy, even if it's game-related art, because the purpose of twitch is to stream games being PLAYED. I think, though, as long as we only do game-related (and be strict about it. Not TECHNICALLY game-related. Actually, directly game-related.) art, and ONLY in small amounts as sometimes rare filler, it might be ok..
But if you start getting off topic with things like that, it's also easy for it to get out of hand. Might just be better to stick to gaming only. Nobody wants Wooty's channel to get in trouble.

I did make sure to mention game-related artwork after all. :p

That being said, the guy I linked has been around for a long time and is even partnered up with twitch while doing a ton of art related content, so I'm thinking it's fine as long as it's kept game related. (there's also a twitch art group). Both have been around long enough (and quite popular) that they wouldn't have been unnoticed, especially since there are a few with twitch partnerships.

Twitch probably wouldn't mind the team9000 channel showing art content as long as the main focus is gaming, which I'm sure the other streamers who would be streaming on the channel would be more than capable of providing. If you guys decide to not do art stuff though, then I guess that's fine. Just saying it's a possibility since you're talented with your art. :p

From their terms:

You can art on stream as long as you are doing video game art.

-L

In the spirit of this: Please submit game's to play requests here: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/16Rex9DEH6FZ5iaUDm7FYGAfacuw6EB-L_SQC7PIsZCg/viewform?usp=send_form

Alright guys! If any one of you can stream at any time from 4 PM on Friday, September 19th, to 11 PM on Sunday, message me at fimphiliacsop on skype.
We need all the streamers we can get, because if I haven't already made it clear, we can make this a 72 hour welcome back stream, and that would just be fantastic.

(Also, a sidenote. Change your skype username before you send the request so we know who you are, and you don't give away too much personal information)

Back