Team9000 Teams/Squads

If you want to handle the actual organizing of the SC2 team-ish-thing, either narwhals or plato, I will put my full support behind you. Anything that gets people playing games together gets my full support.

Awesome!

You know what would make this a hell of a lot easier? Having a Steam page for each of these "squads". There's already a T9K group on there, I think I'll set one up for the SCII squad. It'll be far easier to organize around that, being able to post when we're gathering and such, unless we can somehow just get access to the main T9K page and post events from there.

Hit me up once set up

I have full control on the t9k steam page, if you want events set up or anything, just let me know and I can handle it no problem...no need to make it more complicated than it has to be. Just 1 congregation spot rather than multiple.

I am totally willing to teach/coach anyone who wants to get decent at Starcraft II. I'd love nothing more than to see a T9K Starcraft team.
OOH OHH! COACH ME! COACH ME! I don't even have the game i'm that newby :D

Interesting proposal though would this be based solely on the pc or would it's reach extend out to console gamers if it works out.

I'll definitely be interesting in making a group or SC: 2 once I buy a new hard drive that is.

Is anyone in the world still competing in 1.6?? Tommy and I both used to play in leagues, but I feel like there are not anywhere near enough people playing it, like everyone has moved on to newer things(Though I hope CS:GO brings some of that back)

While I love 1.6, i feel like the actual ability compete on a real level wouldn't be attainable...don't stretch yourself too thin. Pick a place, start there, produce results, then expand.

Can Steam even do sub-groups? That would be handy.
I seriously don't know, and don't have the time (nor want) to go looking for a sub-group capability. But it would be handy.
Speaking of which - Pl4t0, we haven't played TF2 yet.

Back