Team9000's SC Fleet

I'm not sure if it was ever included in this list, but regardless, I just upgraded my RSI Aurora LX to an Origin 325a.

I took two gift cards as payment for one of the first Aniversary Aurora discount packages. After waiting a month, these were gifted to me and turned to credit - helping me pay for a Aurora LX to 300i ccu, alongside a free 300i to Mustang Gamma ccu. In short, strike one Aurora and add one Gamma to the fleet roster.

Cacti can't make up his mind, it seems. The Gamma will probably be ccu'd to an Avenger, maybe to a 300 series ship after that. As a side note, I built my computer and have a normal graphics card now. Can't wait to play at a decent fps - on medium even! :D

Has no one bought/melted any ships since January? My Gamma became an Aurora CL and Hull A; both of which will likely be ccu'd at some point.

Elite Dangerous.
I got this while waiting for SC, have binged on it twice. Lots of fun, but it gets dull after a while. I hear that the Wing and Powerplay updates are adding more substance to it. Might have to give it another go.

Has no one bought/melted any ships since January? My Gamma became an Aurora CL and Hull A; both of which will likely be ccu'd at some point.

I got this while waiting for SC, have binged on it twice. Lots of fun, but it gets dull after a while. I hear that the Wing and Powerplay updates are adding more substance to it. Might have to give it another go.

Check the original post, it was updated in April. Going to bed and I will update with your stuff after then.

yea that would be nice. whenever AC 2.0 comes out it will be interesting to see multi crew ships in action as well

Yeah, it'll be interesting to see if they move multicrew ships to after or before the social module though. Originally, they had it planned after the social module, which makes sense. Now it sounds like they may coome out with multicrew first, so I am curious as to how things are going to play out now. First the FPS though.

so I acquired my next goal and I think other than getting modules for my retaliator I am done with spending money on it as well

add one base retaliator

(atm I'm thinking of getting the drop ship and and rear bay torpedoes)

so I acquired my next goal and I think other than getting modules for my retaliator I am done with spending money on it as well

add one base retaliator

(atm I'm thinking of getting the drop ship and and rear bay torpedoes)

Did you get it in addition to your Cutlass?

Speaking of Cutlasses, I melted my Aurora and Hull-A for a Cutlass Black. All the better to fly with my brother. =D

Back