• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

[TECHNIC] Crabbie1's Attack Of The B-Team Server!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Minecraft name : Wyld_Wulf
How long have you been on Team9000? : Never
Have you ever been banned off of a minecraft server? : Yes
If so why were you banned? : I was just fooling around for a youtube video
Have you read and do you agree to follow the rules as listed above? : Yes
Do you like crabs? : Only my favourite dish
Accepted for builder rank. We are watching :)

Minecraft name : Bonzai629
How long have you been on Team9000? : Umm a few months?
Have you ever been banned off of a minecraft server? : Once
If so why were you banned? : A corrupt admin thought it'd be funny to bad me after I finished a ton of my stuff on a technic server :c
Have you read and do you agree to follow the rules as listed above? : Yeshhh
Do you like crabs? : If there was a rating for them I'd day 15/10 :D

Minecraft name : Bonzai629
How long have you been on Team9000? : Umm a few months?
Have you ever been banned off of a minecraft server? : Once
If so why were you banned? : A corrupt admin thought it'd be funny to bad me after I finished a ton of my stuff on a technic server :c
Have you read and do you agree to follow the rules as listed above? : Yeshhh
Do you like crabs? : If there was a rating for them I'd day 15/10 :D

Vouching for this bear right now!

Minecraft name : PuRe2K12
How long have you been on Team9000? : 3 years
Have you ever been banned off of a minecraft server? : tes
If so why were you banned? : Everything you can imagine over the past 3 years
Have you read and do you agree to follow the rules as listed above? : yes
Do you like crabs? : wub crabs

Minecraft name : PuRe2K12
How long have you been on Team9000? : 3 years
Have you ever been banned off of a minecraft server? : tes
If so why were you banned? : Everything you can imagine over the past 3 years
Have you read and do you agree to follow the rules as listed above? : yes
Do you like crabs? : wub crabs
Application to engi accepted enjoy the server

I'm thinking of forming a space society on the moon. We can even have a clan. If anyone wants to join the newly founded spaceclan thing (Can be named later. :D) Contact me and we can reach for the stars!
Twisty and I are about to reach the moon, I just need to finish her rocket and the moon shall be settled. We may be willing to join.

I'm thinking of forming a space society on the moon. We can even have a clan. If anyone wants to join the newly founded spaceclan thing (Can be named later. :D) Contact me and we can reach for the stars!

I can't really reply to you anywhere but here but I'd love to join your expedition. I guess what I could provide is protection against the inhabitants of The Moon.

I haven't actually made it that far into the the technological parts. (Busy with dinosaurs and other.) Plus I never get to play long. So eh. But either way yay.

Attention All Member. My server has been updated to ver 1.0.9 You must do a manual update to your client in order to play on the server.when online. Please tell me if any part of your game are missing or borked. dont worry, I still have the orig 1.0.8 server untouched and working. I will leave the server on from now till next shutdown starting now. I hope you like the new updates to most of the mods :D

P.S Still trying to intergrate server files so you may recieve a missmatch notice on the client. If I cant get version 1.0.9 working by 3pm easterntime us time. Then i will run server version 1.0.8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back