[TECHNIC] crabbie1's Attack of the B-Team Server

I'm all up to date [seeing as I updated literally today], everything else is fine, it just doesn't want to connect to the server...
I have no idea how to fix this ;u;.
silly question, but are you launching into attack of the b-team, or into minecraft vanilla using the launcher?

Should be launching in B-team then trying to join the server.

silly question, but are you launching into attack of the b-team, or into minecraft vanilla using the launcher?

Should be launching in B-team then trying to join the server.
I think I've already confirmed I am in fact launching in B-team.

EDIT: Should I just get on mumble? Saves having to do this back and forth and cluttering the thread.

I think I've already confirmed I am in fact launching in B-team.

EDIT: Should I just get on mumble? Saves having to do this back and forth and cluttering the thread.
Are you sure you're up to date? You need to click the gear near the B-Team logo and select 1.0.9C. It won't automatically update to that since this is the "latest" build rather than the "Recommended" build that it automatically selects.

Are you sure you're up to date? You need to click the gear near the B-Team logo and select 1.0.9C. It won't automatically update to that since this is the "latest" build rather than the "Recommended" build that it automatically selects.
She was able to log on early this morning. Her dad had figured out her problem and resolved it.

She was able to log on early this morning. Her dad had figured out her problem and resolved it.
Ah, good. ^^

By the way, I found out from offline testing that Project red gems do NOT make the ancient staff.... Guess we're stuck looking for the others. :c

Ancient staff? This just tells me how I know nothing of attack of the Bteam and am not active there much, but ancient staff I would definitely like to get my fins on that.

Ah, good. ^^

By the way, I found out from offline testing that Project red gems do NOT make the ancient staff.... Guess we're stuck looking for the others. :c
I have at least one of each left over if you need them. When I set out to get the gems, I made sure to get a few just incase people need them. I might have to track down another ruby though, but where my plot is located there is one of each of the different biomes around it to get gems. So basically a few minutes after I log in tonight I can hunt one down if you need it.

However, Allimon and I are close to having 2 staves completed already but we just need to kill the Wither boss I believe.

I have at least one of each left over if you need them. When I set out to get the gems, I made sure to get a few just incase people need them. I might have to track down another ruby though, but where my plot is located there is one of each of the different biomes around it to get gems. So basically a few minutes after I log in tonight I can hunt one down if you need it.

However, Allimon and I are close to having 2 staves completed already but we just need to kill the Wither boss I believe.
The Promised Land crashes the server. You weren't the first one to try going there - and no, neither was I.

The Promised Land crashes the server. You weren't the first one to try going there - and no, neither was I.
Awww.... Sad face!

Still, even in offline testing it was fairly laggy-.... Then the rain started and my FPS dropped to-... 2? I couldn't issue the rain off command either via NEI. I think the place is just coded sloppily.

By the way, did Lava get fixed last night?

Edit: (I think pixies may be the main issue... Little shits have particle effects and spawn by the hundreds)

Okay. So the Promised Land right? Well it's the replacement for the Aether in this case. You see the problem with it, is that it's the very very end game biome. You have to travel to the ends of the earth to find the materiel's just to make a portal there, only to find that it's completely hostile mob free, but laggy as all hell. This is because of the only mob there, Pixie's. Now Pixie's have some of the dumbest programming I've ever seen. They spawn in packs of like, 50esh. And then don't stop spawning. The other thing is that the entire place has a lot of air blocks, along with floating islands. That means it can create some moooore lag. So it's basically the Promised Lag. I don't know if taking Pixie's out of the pack would help, but I know that there is a materiel found in the promised lag named Amythest. This is the end game big stuff. It's usually made for armor in this modpack, and it's stronger then Diamonds and basically anything else. (Though I'm sure that the Galaticraft stuff is better.)

Tl;dr: Pixie bad. Biome Generation bad. Amythest Goood! (We could sell it in the mall once it's finished. :D)

Edit: I also want to make a couple quick tutorials on how to do some of the small mods. Like Statues, Dragons, and Dinomsaurs. Ect.

Okay. So the Promised Land right? Well it's the replacement for the Aether in this case. You see the problem with it, is that it's the very very end game biome. You have to travel to the ends of the earth to find the materiel's just to make a portal there, only to find that it's completely hostile mob free, but laggy as all hell. This is because of the only mob there, Pixie's. Now Pixie's have some of the dumbest programming I've ever seen. They spawn in packs of like, 50esh. And then don't stop spawning. The other thing is that the entire place has a lot of air blocks, along with floating islands. That means it can create some moooore lag. So it's basically the Promised Lag. I don't know if taking Pixie's out of the pack would help, but I know that there is a materiel found in the promised lag named Amythest. This is the end game big stuff. It's usually made for armor in this modpack, and it's stronger then Diamonds and basically anything else. (Though I'm sure that the Galaticraft stuff is better.)

Tl;dr: Pixie bad. Biome Generation bad. Amythest Goood! (We could sell it in the mall once it's finished. :D)
I'd rather risk lag to get amethyst than buy it.

It's the only reason I wanted to go there... well... and to kill a pixie so I had one more transformation in my ever growing list.

I'd rather risk lag to get amethyst than buy it.

It's the only reason I wanted to go there... well... and to kill a pixie so I had one more transformation in my ever growing list.
You could just catch a bunch of pixie's too. That would work.
Hey we could sell those as well. :3

You could just catch a bunch of pixie's too. That would work.
Hey we could sell those as well. :3
> Pixies cause lag

> suggests catching and selling them in overworld

I lack a proper counter argument, but that doesnt sound like a great idea.

> Pixies cause lag

> suggests catching and selling them in overworld

I lack a proper counter argument, but that doesnt sound like a great idea.
Pixies cause lag due to massive spawn rates naturally.

I don't see how this could cause an issue?

Or perhaps I missread?

If there was only some way to cut down on pixie spawnrates without disabling them entirely... Maybe you could disable natural spawning then just set a monster spawner someplace? I dunno.

Also I found a fix for the mechs. If your suit isn't turning with your mouse you need to remove Optifine. Big hit, I know, but it fixes the issue after booting the game twice without it.

Back