[TECHNIC] crabbie1's Attack of the B-Team Server

Pixies cause lag due to massive spawn rates naturally.

I don't see how this could cause an issue?

Or perhaps I missread?
From what I've been reading, the spawn rate is a major factor, but so is the design of the pixie with the effects and particles and whatever. I personally havent been there yet so I can't say for certain what its like, only based on what im reading it doesn't seem loke a good idea to sell them to people who could possibly create a pixie farm...

If there was only some way to cut down on pixie spawnrates without disabling them entirely... Maybe you could disable natural spawning then just set a monster spawner someplace? I dunno.

Also I found a fix for the mechs. If your suit isn't turning with your mouse you need to remove Optifine. Big hit, I know, but it fixes the issue after booting the game twice without it.
It's not a compromise. Either you get to travel to the Promised Land and Pixies will never spawn, or you can have Pixies and Amethyst (and other stuffs) sold at spawn.

From what I've been reading, the spawn rate is a major factor, but so is the design of the pixie with the effects and particles amd whatever. I personally havent been there yet so I can't say for certain what its like, only based on what im reading it doesn't seem loke a good idea to sell them to people who could possibly create a pixie farm...
Yeah, I understand now, things could go badily, espically with auto spawners.

Those wondering about the Promised Land. GenerikB, Keralis, and ChimneySwift has recorded them making to it. Keralis in my opinion, has shown more of it then the rest. Now if you want to see his entire adventure in the Promised Land, Then here you go. If you want to see a prime example of the idiot pixie's, Here you go.

Minecraft name :EpicCold
How long have you been on Team9000? : About an hour because I wanted to join a small attack of the b-team server with people I can trust and play with
Have you ever been banned off of a minecraft server? : Only one time on a creative server someone thought I griefed someones plot with world
edit but it wasn't me beacause There was 5 people there and I told them that It wasn't me I built it then I just got banned with no proof at all
If so why were you banned? :Oh um can you read the story above that awnsers the banned question
Have you read and do you agree to follow the rules as listed above? :Yes I just read them now
Hope you accept :D

Minecraft name :EpicCold
How long have you been on Team9000? : About an hour because I wanted to join a small attack of the b-team server with people I can trust and play with
Have you ever been banned off of a minecraft server? : Only one time on a creative server someone thought I griefed someones plot with world
edit but it wasn't me beacause There was 5 people there and I told them that It wasn't me I built it then I just got banned with no proof at all
If so why were you banned? :Oh um can you read the story above that awnsers the banned question
Have you read and do you agree to follow the rules as listed above? :Yes I just read them now
Hope you accept :D
application to my server denied

I'm humbling myself here to ask for help... I'm unable to connect to the server. "Connection Lost" "End of Stream".

There's no version 1.0.9 in the profile editor.

What do? I have the dumb and don't know how to brain. Please absolve me of my stupid question.

I'm humbling myself here to ask for help... I'm unable to connect to the server. "Connection Lost" "End of Stream".

There's no version 1.0.9 in the profile editor.

What do? I have the dumb and don't know how to brain. Please absolve me of my stupid question.
Are you using the technic launcher?
Is it selected to AotBT?
Is the build set to 1.0.9? (Its the gear under the selection on the left hand side)

Are you using the technic launcher?
Is it selected to AotBT?
Is the build set to 1.0.9? (Its the gear under the selection on the left hand side)
Ohhhh the Technic launcher XD. I'm an idiot. I've never actually used Technic, only heard a little about it.

Thanks.

Minecraft name : A_Cute_Blue
How long have you been on Team9000? : about 20 minutes
Have you ever been banned off of a minecraft server? : No I have not and I do not plan to
Have you read and do you agree to follow the rules as listed above? : Yes I have
Do you like crabs? : Yes and I like hamsters and penguins, also pandas

Minecraft name : A_Cute_Blue
How long have you been on Team9000? : about 20 minutes
Have you ever been banned off of a minecraft server? : No I have not and I do not plan to
Have you read and do you agree to follow the rules as listed above? : Yes I have
Do you like crabs? : Yes and I like hamsters and penguins, also pandas
Accepted to Builder.

Ok . For the players that logged in this morning and was asked to log out ,I needed the server to myself to regen, two bad chunks on the map many times. I needed all the power i had without anyone on other than myself. Well it worked and those bad chunks are now history. You can now log on and play on the server but the permissions are still borked till later today. Enjoy :D

Is Allimon's plot still a dead zone? If so, is there any way we can quarantine it like the other chunks until it's fixed? I don't wanna bump into it while exploring the wilderness

Back