[TECHNIC] crabbie1's Attack of the B-Team Server

Bibliocraft stuff. Basically everything I worked on yesterday in my bedroom will be completely broken lol Hope you saved a backup
I still have the full 1.0.10a server but for some reason it only allows 1 person on the server without crashing. 109c is more stable but as you know biblocraft mod is not on this version.For now lets just see if more than one person can log on to it and if not, then i have some kind of tcp problem

The memory leaks are due to the new update of Proj:Red Transport. The dev's know this and are currently working out the bugs. :eek:

I found the reason why people were not able to log in more than 1 player at a time. It had to do with mcpc plus. It was updated with a fix from the people who made it and I returned to version 1.0.10a . I hope this will fix the problem .Also as a side note Prodject red has a big problem with memory leak and high cpu usage. My question to you is, If i update it, you may have to update your client as well .

Will you be willing to update the client if i update the server with the Prodject red updated mod that fix's the leakage?

Why is the server down, for the last few days the server has not been available. I also do not know what mumble is . :p miam out

Crabbie, are you alright?
I have a servier cold and it is kicking my ass to a point that i cant stay up long enough to keep the server open .I will attempt to open today at 3pm but there is no guarenty that ill keep it up all night

I seem to have just tried to log on with an anonymous proxy. I apologize. It wasn't intentional and I think I fixed it. I really just don't know anymore. ._.

Im seeing on the server that ppl are getting disconnected from server when logging in .PLease make sure that your using the version 1.0.10a

It has something to do with account authentication from mojang. I tried logging to my server using my server ip and i cant log into it unless i use localhost. So till mojang gets its act together, no one can log in to my server. I hope they fix this soon

Minecraft name : Quigzerz
How long have you been on Team9000? : 2 years as of march 5th, this account is new on account of me losing my password.
Have you ever been banned off of a minecraft server? : no.
Have you read and do you agree to follow the rules as listed above? : I agree completely.
Do you like crabs? : Crabs are both adorable and delicious.

UPDATE NEWS:
Recently a new update came out that includes 2 major things.
1. BiblioWoods Biomes O'Plenty Edition was added. This means your tables, your chairs, your case's, your BiblioCraft everything can now look as Biome o Plentyesh as you want it.
2. Proj:Red Memory leaks and other bugs was fixed. This means less crash's, and your storage system no longer will derp out and steal your items. :D

NinjaEdit:
3. BiblioWoods Natura Edition was also added. (I'm a derp.) This means that your tables and chairs can ALSO be as ghostwoody as you need them to be. :D

Ok I have another heads up. The server now runs on version 1.0.10b. please make sure you setup your client to work on this version. Also let me know if there are any changes to the game or if any items gets borked because of this update

The server seems to not want to respond properly.
There seems to be a 3-5 minute delay between action and response ;u;

Back