[TECHNIC] crabbie1's Attack of the B-Team Server

Ok Guys I created a pvp island for testing. To use it do /warp pvptest .At the moment i have not banned anything in that zone and ill see what needs to be added or removed when it is in use, but be aware that u enter the area at your own risk and i will not be returning any items or armor. So for now, the area is a free for all with no chest filled with items. flying in area will not be allowed. Anyone caught flying in area will be removed from pvp area. Lets see how this works out. Have fun! :D

This is me. Calling you out filter. You wanted to pvp, so lets pvp. You've been gone and I've been preparing. Lets do this.

And so the epic battle between Blz and Lukeperson6 the Awesome Great Techno Wizard of the North East has not only started, but ended. The battle began by the words of "U WUT M8" (-Blz) then one quick blow to me, and a quicker one shot to blz. RIP Blz (and his stuff. But no really sorry about that, that sucks man. :( )

(Double post sorry ;w; )
AoTB-T V 1.0.11 is out!
Change Log Here :D
Gonna be completely honest with you. I looked at it and I have no idea what's different. The only thing I know about is that the Food+ update changes the id's of some stuff. So lets hope nothing is completely lost. So if you're gonna update crabbie, please please please please backup the world before this happens.

EDIT: Because I'm amazing and addicted to this game. I decided to do some research. Slowly gonna put the links of the actual mod update logs here. Witchery,
Tinkers Construct doesn't have a real change log, but because it's only 1, I'll just say what it is. Smelting no longer stops after a period of time. So if you're smelting up that cobble stone to make infinite amounts of seared stone, it'll work now. :D

Now running the latest version 1.0.11 Please change version on your client then let me know if any bugs are in server

Due to version 1.0.11 crashing alot i went back to version 1.0.10b Its not worth playing when that version crashes every 20 mins . As far a blz is concerned, Return to the server and ill replace all that u have lost. Pleaase change back to version 1.0.10b

Hey look! Another update.
At the moment I can't seem to find a change log, but I'll keep looking.
But what I do know, is that witchery got another update! You can find that here! But if you're as lazy as me, you don't want to bother to ready anything. So basically, witch hunting! Got an evil witch? KILL IT WITH FIRE!
The End.

Minecraft name : lolakuti
How long have you been on Team9000? : 4-5 years
Have you ever been banned off of a minecraft server? : nope
If so why were you banned? : N/A
Have you read and do you agree to follow the rules as listed above? : Yes
Do you like crabs? : I am a gourmet

Minecraft name : lolakuti
How long have you been on Team9000? : 4-5 years
Have you ever been banned off of a minecraft server? : nope
If so why were you banned? : N/A
Do you like crabs? : I am a gourmet

accepted to builder status

Minecraft name : fdebijl
How long have you been on Team9000? : 3 years by now, 20th of february 2011
Have you ever been banned off of a minecraft server? : T9K Classic, a long, long time ago.
If so why were you banned? : swaspenis related activities
Do you like crabs? : I hate STDs
Ok i will give you a chance on the server as a builder. Please be advised that i dont tolerate any griefing on this server accepted to builder rank

Back