Terraria Thread

Melexiious

Terraria Thread, for all things Terraria!

May it be about the upcoming console release, or may it be about any personal or T9K Servers this thread is here for all your Terraria Needs! Maybe even discussion about the PC version potentially getting an update!

First things first, we should all agree on a date when we start the Wall of Flesh,
Secondly, I'll be giving 10 heart statues to whoever can find me a slime statue
Thirdly, Who wants a free Magic Mirror? Just ask me In-game.

Got any projects made in Terraria?
Post em' here!

I'm currently looking for King and Queen statues. Will to pay top gold (or in my case, platinum) for both, or even one of them.
I am also looking for a piranha and jellyfish statue. Would also like a slime statue. Well, 2 of them. First one I will purchase for Beese and second for myself.

Projects? I plan on editing spawn. Upgrading it in a way. I want to make it have all the utilities, a room for the NPC (with the statues) and maybe a trap on each side to kill those damned goblins.

I've also edited that area right of spawn into a tree farm. If you use it, please make sure you replant (if no acorns are dropped, the NPC sells em VERY cheap). Plant the seeds in the middle of the 'slots'.

Well the T9k terraria world is always in constant danger and blight goes wherever it wants...

I guess there should be like a "questing" thing (that's announced on the T9k homepage) that happens every now and then where we all start out with nothing and CO-OP to complete a task that eventually leads to the destruction of the Wall of Flesh.

Resets every fortnight? Sure why not.

Also willing to buy a crab statue if anyone has one :)
I have 1 or 2 crab statues I think,
And a jellyfish one that I don't need.
Just have a chat with me.

I also have a queen statue that I no longer need.

Also good job on the Tree Farm,

with this map having corruption on both sides of the map, I'm definitely up for a Co-Op Quarantining session, making sure there's a 4-square wide tunnel that goes to the bottom of the earth for containment (hellevators work fine so long as they meet that width requirement). When Hard Mode is activated, we'll need to do the same thing for the Hallowed biome.

I'm willing to spend all my efforts towards squashing out the corruption Pre-WOF
After the WoF I'll be spending all my time in getting a Flamethrower, that I'll help with all the hallow.

Containment?
That's the lame way of doing it.
Spending all your time and effort with purification powder is how mlgpros do it.

I will legitimately spend all my efforts into destroying the corruption near my far away house.

I'm willing to spend all my efforts towards squashing out the corruption Pre-WOF
After the WoF I'll be spending all my time in getting a Flamethrower, that I'll help with all the hallow.

Containment?
That's the lame way of doing it.
Spending all your time and effort with purification powder is how mlgpros do it.

I will legitimately spend all my efforts into destroying the corruption near my far away house.
part of containment requires a shit-ton of purification powder, so don't worry about that >.>

Well, the queen statue is now in use for the NPC thingy.

The two crabs and Jelly?
Meh, whatever. Really. What do you want to pay?

Also, this is what I do when nobody else is on.
0C5yL1a.png

Well, the queen statue is now in use for the NPC thingy.

The two crabs and Jelly?
Meh, whatever. Really. What do you want to pay?

Queen statue would be for spawn as I'd like to set up a King and Queen statue to spawn all the NPCs at spawn.

how does 20 gold sound? Also, would you like to sell 2x Hermes boots and a flipper thing to swim? I'll give a platinum for the whole lot (excluding the statues)

Queen statue would be for spawn as I'd like to set up a King and Queen statue to spawn all the NPCs at spawn.

how does 20 gold sound? Also, would you like to sell 2x Hermes boots and a flipper thing to swim? I'll give a platinum for the whole lot (excluding the statues)
Sure,
Just get me when we're both online.

I honestly do think we should do the WoF Some time soon.
Like, Really soon.
Like, within the next 72 hours.

Dude, you know I'd be down for that. But then people rage, and you know.
Shit like that.

How about.... in... like,
Tomorrow?

Back