Test your computer Speed. Compare Scores 2!

Whether or not you run your OS on a HDD or SSD makes a huge difference on your score. Therefore, it's somewhat inaccurate - they're only useful in general comparison, but nothing more.

Here's my OS on my HDD -
rating.png

And on my SSD -
performancebench.png

(so yeah i still have the best score motherfuckers)

Ha ha! I am better than three people here! :D
I have a CPU from MAAAAAYYYYYBEE around 2003 and it is a Pentium 4 single core dinosaur, so its really outdated. Just had to downgrade my graphics card TWICE because they keep dying, let alone my Mobo can only take AGP cards and not PCI or PCIe cards.

Only got 2GB of RAM.
And about 200GB of storage on my computer in total.

I'm seriously hurting in the PC department because my wallet is seriously hurting in the money department.

I have a CPU from MAAAAAYYYYYBEE around 2003, so its really outdated. Just had to downgrade my graphics card TWICE because they keep dying, let alone my Mobo can only take AGP cards and not PCI or PCIe cards.

Only got 2GB of RAM.
And about 200GB of storage on my computer in total.

I'm seriously hurting in the PC department because my wallet is seriously hurting in the money department.
Though your computer seems weak, it must still be healthier than mine. Seriously, I got the broken screen fixed, but it is extremely F*CKED UP!!!!

Though your computer seems weak, it must still be healthier than mine. Seriously, I got the broken screen fixed, but it is extremely F*CKED UP!!!!
The only game I can play on it is Terraria, and even that is laggy as all hell. Can't even run Minecraft anymore because of my graphics card.

You fix your problem, you are way better off than me.

Whether or not you run your OS on a HDD or SSD makes a huge difference on your score. Therefore, it's somewhat inaccurate - they're only useful in general comparison, but nothing more.

Here's my OS on my HDD -
View attachment 135971

And on my SSD -
View attachment 135972

(so yeah i still have the best score motherfuckers)

Incorrect.

I still hold the throne, while you puny mortals with your two year old graphics cards with 512 MB on-board succumb under my glory.

Also, my computer is custom, not prebuilt. Suck on those apples.

Back