TF2 Competitive team

tshinotu145

I'm looking to get together a 6 man Tf2 competitive team. If you want to join, please post here.
Members:
Tshinotu145
RemOfShadows
rsmv2you
Marioman543216
koodles
hawke

if there's a spot for a really laggy guy who fails constantly and then ragequits i'm in! :D
allso if my pc happens not to be an ass for once i am a pretty good medic :D:D (not completely brain dead heavy will do pretty good with me)

I would like to join, but I just got the game and completely SUCK. So maybe in a few months, but not now.

Hmm....Im pretty moderate/good with the sniper...If you stay forever alone for a long time Ill join but if 5 other people that are better then me Ill let them join. :P

tshinotu145 said:
I'm looking to get together a 6 man Tf2 competitive team. If you want to join, please post here.
Members:
Tshinotu145
RemOfShadows
rsmv2you
Marioman543216

I would love to be a substitute, meaning if someone is offline or not able to play, i would like to replace them.

(I am a boss at: spy, engi, soldier, and pyro. I am okay at just about every other class.)

I would join but I'm in a totally different time zone so I probably will miss all the matches and practices.
Am good as a spy though.

I would play, as im getting a new comp :D I personally think the spy seems the funnest to play, as I love going invisible with teemo and going behind everyone :D

Members:
Tshinotu145
RemOfShadows
rsmv2you
Marioman543216
koodles
hawke
I'm the TF2 fanboy of the forums. I must have in. I will be your Pyro. (Or Engy, or Medic, or Spy. Mainly Pyro, though.)

I still want to be a substitute since I CAN play tf2, it's just that I can't play it unless I am informed in advance. So yeah, if you can't make one of our games or something, I will sub in for you

Back