• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

ThaProfessor wants YOU! - Multi-server pvp guild

MagicForDummies said:
Did i mention that the server is practically dead? There's hardly anyone there to attack and the guild is too cowardly to cause trouble.
That's why we move servers. It says "Multi-server pvp guild"

Nah its totally boring. It's like being a slave and being heavily oppressed...
And yes i got kicked for pissing enemy factions off.
Did i mention that the server is practically dead? There's hardly anyone there to attack and the guild is too cowardly to cause trouble.
whatchu talking about... i did what i wanted when i wanted...
i actualy made my own faction only 2 members xD

When it says bad password something, just put in your password... it's the screen that pops up after username.

i dont hink people get it.....
it doesnt work so it doesnt work no point telling me the same thing over and over again... ive been trying for a week....
so yeah it doesnt work...

apparently i did not even have a password for this account -_-"

On my rant post in the Mumble section, look for Olle's reply (I hope that is his name). Do that, and after that you should be able to click the link on the wiki, type in your username (it will still be invalid) then type your password. The password will get you in.

Ya, heres what happened exactly.
Clayto died by rooster using arrows.
I walked around a bit and all of a sudden rooster was on our wall.
He was shooting me, he claimed he used water to get up.
There was no water, I did a walk around and found none earlier.
I tped back to the vault.
They used some sort of door glitch with boats to get through our doors.
I blocked them off so they could not get in.
Next thing we know, they are inside somehow. They claimed to glitch in from the roof. Saying that they can get through 1 block thick walls and such. So up till now, I believe them to use fly hacks, and abuse glitches. Obviously they do abuse glitches...
We started to fight with the intruders. I swung my diamond sword at the iron clad rooster and his friend 20+ times. Not once did he flash red or recoil from the attacks as everything else in minecraft does if it gets hurt. So I have came to the conclusion that he does in fact use a hack for that.
He killed all of us in there with his friend.
All things came to an end when prof and I loaded the inner vault with TNT and blew everything to high heaven! The plus side of this was that it crashed everyone around!
Now, seeing that the mods don't care about glitch abuse and using hacks. As well as the people using and abusing. We have decided to move on and leave the server.

I will soon finish the PVP city for our own server so we can have some nice honest fun. I hope you all realize that this is a game, everything can be lost this quickly and do not rage. Love you guys and see you all around!

I think I know how they got through the obsidian roof...

I noticed a glitch myself. Say you are in a protected territory and you need to jump up on something that is two blocks high. Whenever you place a block. It is actually there for a fraction of a second. This way when you jump and place a block beneath you, you actually have time to jump off said block before it disappears. I think this is true when you break a block as well. If you break an obsidian (or any other block) it disappears for a split second before reappearing. This gives time for you to fall through the 1 block thick ceiling.

This hasn't been tested yet but I am pretty sure this is what happened in our base. Rooster mentioned that there was a trick to getting through 1 block thick roofs.

They got through the front door with a boat (as briggs said). I could see rooster crouching and pushing a boat through the door. I have walked up on another base where there was a boat through a glitched door like that. I am sure you can find something on youtube on this.

Anyway these are the things we need to know to make a truly impenetrable fort. I say we take this as a lesson learned, weed the morons out of our clan and give it another go. If you guys won't I think I will alone.

well, i wouldnt be against them penetrating the base if we had a decent way of getting them out, because the home system doesnt help at all.

Back