That other gaming thread...

Yeah, let's play Omaha
I insist on Omaha as opposed to Texas Hold 'Em
Primarily because Omaha sounds nicer and I can scream it
OMAHA
But none of that real-money gambling shit, that's for scrubs.
And Zynga

DnD, Munchkin, Magic the Gathering.
I dabble in a bit of everything. If any of my friends are like "Hey got this new game" I go over and play it.
As with video games though, I suck at almost every board game except Scrabble.

I have recently started playing a TCG game known as Cardfight!! Vanguard. I'm currently building a Kagero deck and I will get a Link Joker deck as soon as I can get my hands on the trial deck in English. Does anyone else play CF V or is it just me?

I have recently started playing a TCG game known as Cardfight!! Vanguard. I'm currently building a Kagero deck and I will get a Link Joker deck as soon as I can get my hands on the trial deck in English. Does anyone else play CF V or is it just me?
I don't play it, but it's getting pretty popular around here. I wasn't really intrigued with it until I saw a card which was literally a shark eating another shark which was eating yet a third shark.

I'm currently participating in an Exalted RPG. Much fun.
as one of my friends puts it, its a great way to play a table-top version of any campaign that would fit in an action-based Anime: broken physics and epic fight scenes. When the RWBY series is done with its first season, i may make an Exhalted campaign set in that specific universe.

as one of my friends puts it, its a great way to play a table-top version of any campaign that would fit in an action-based Anime: broken physics and epic fight scenes. When the RWBY series is done with its first season, i may make an Exhalted campaign set in that specific universe.

My character can currently fire off six arrows from his bow AT THE SAME TIME without penalty and do LOADS of damage.

I actually hit three enemies and did damage with three arrows fired off at the same time last session.

Physics pls.

Whenever I see my uncle, we always end up playing some sort of game that he's found. As of now, he's shown us Killer Bunnies, Munchkins, Carcassonne, Ticket To Ride, Elfenland, Quiddler, Man Bites Dog, Five Crowns, and Cards Against Humanity, all of which I love. My parents and sister don't seem to share my enthusiasm, which makes playing them difficult.

Whenever I see my uncle, we always end up playing some sort of game that he's found. As of now, he's shown us Killer Bunnies, Munchkins, Carcassonne, Ticket To Ride, Elfenland, Quiddler, Man Bites Dog, Five Crowns, and Cards Against Humanity, all of which I love. My parents and sister don't seem to share my enthusiasm, which makes playing them difficult.
Munchkins is the schiz.
Like,
get yourself a few booster packs and you've got yourself a good time

Well.. I found this shop in Newcastle area that sells all the nerd-culture things.. but I'm particularity interested in MTG. If you don't know MTG then GTFO and if you don't know "GTFO" please sit and stay.

The nice man who works the counter talked a bit about MTG and I explained my circumstance that I didn't have much coin for dem' cards. He was particularity generous, he showed me 7 starter decks and let me choose 2. (Like most drug dealers "the first one is on the house"). I chose Black and Asterisk because I like the one with the muscular tiger on it and black cuz I'm straight like that.

I'm gonna find someone who probably has a surplus of cards and needs to unload them at cheap-ass prices so I can make a decent deck that has synergy.

:/ in a gaming thread? And here I thought we had a star wars thread. Either way, the news is shitty. Those are some good books.

:/ in a gaming thread? And here I thought we had a star wars thread. Either way, the news is shitty. Those are some good books.
Well all i saw was dungeons and dragons and then i saw this thread so... mehhhh
Oh i see how it is csi, i make a book club thread for t9k, but noooooooo that isn't good enough for you! you had to run off and post in here!
That's it, i'm moving out. i want plants back. and the futon. you can have the microwave.
But.... I liek da plants ;(

Back