• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

The Ban-Tastic Banning of the Treehouse Vandalizers (like the name?)

Brian0043

Dear Wooty and other Minecraft Survival Players,
I know that recently, many people havebeen banned for griefing, especially on Wooty's treehouse. This is obviously a terible thing to do, especially how cool the treehouse looked. Many people had taken wood, red dust, gold and diamond, as far as I know. I know now that I took a few blocks of wood and some red dust out of the house. 1. The reason I took the red dust was because I had thought that owner had taken his important blocks and moved somewhere else. 2. I also took two blocks of wood out of the back to climb to the top of the tree to find something. I am not saying that I should have not gotten in trouble, and I know I shouldn't have done it in the first place. I know what I did was wrong and it is a big problem in Minecraft. But I know now I should never do it again and this was a realization for me. I also know that a feww other people didn't know any better either.

I am terribley sorry for taking the blocks and all I'm asing is another chance on this server. I will return anything I had taken, and now that I live miles away from anyone else, I will never feel the same urge again. Please just let me back on, because this is the only good server my friend and I can play on without dealing with annoying people, and I have been waiting for the upcoming server for at least a month, to come out. Please just let me play, and a gain, I apologize.

You are aware that there's a big sign at the entrance:

"Wooty's Administration Headquarters - STEALING WILL RESULT IN A PERMANENT BAN"

;)

Alright, you know what? I'm sorry but this is complete BS. I hqve said I was sorry and said I would return anything I took and more far too many times. All I want to do is play on a legit fun server with my friend. Almost every other server has a warning at least before a ban. Plus, you are the Admin, just put the stuff back with your god-like admin powers. And I've got some diamond if you want if you want a lot of redstone, and wood. But if you are to fed up with me taking like 2 wood blocks out of the side of your tree to go to the top, I am done. You are acting like I found your secret stash of diamond. You are wasting my freaking time with twenty posts saying I shouldn't have, but I get that! What I'm asking is not that you let me in because you shouldn't have banned me, but because I understand what I did was wrong and I will return it. Thank you, and have a Mine-tastic day.

Alright, you know what? I'm sorry but this is complete BS. I hqve said I was sorry and said I would return anything I took and more far too many times. All I want to do is play on a legit fun server with my friend. Almost every other server has a warning at least before a ban. Plus, you are the Admin, just put the stuff back with your god-like admin powers. And I've got some diamond if you want if you want a lot of redstone, and wood. But if you are to fed up with me taking like 2 wood blocks out of the side of your tree to go to the top, I am done. You are acting like I found your secret stash of diamond. You are wasting my freaking time with twenty posts saying I shouldn't have, but I get that! What I'm asking is not that you let me in because you shouldn't have banned me, but because I understand what I did was wrong and I will return it. Thank you, and have a Mine-tastic day.

I think woot's post about the sign is/was the warning, I'm pretty sure it's somewhere visible, if you looked around. So are the rules posted on the website here. Really, we have several different places where the rules are. If you think a place is abandoned, you should double-check with a mod/admin before doing anything to the building/location.

Omfg, this is literally retarded, this is so freaking pointless. IT WAS A SMALL MISTAKE, WHY AM I NOT ALOUD TO ENJOY MINECRAFT ANYMORE BECAUSE OF THE SMALLEST THING. WHY THE FUCK IS THIS SUCH A BIG DEAL? I have put so much time into this server, I'm barely aloud to play, an I wasted my entire time able to play trying to get this fixed when Wooty ignores it jalfthe time and just re-explains what I did wrong. Honestly, this is the only server I know of that is always up without stupid rules, but of course I can't play because I took 2 measley blocks of wood

Small actions tell a lot about a person, if someone has the tendency to break rules by stealing it is likely their insignificant rule-breaking actions will excel into something more severe. You have proven, by swearing and being impatient, that this is true in your case.

I said bai. Now you're just being a troll. There are other servers out there. Go make an ass of yourself there.

I got banned, my xbox short circuited, my friend stole 50 bucks from me and keeps denying it, and now I'm a "troll". I had a marvelous weekend

*sheds a single tear for baaawwww troll*

If you don't like us, go away.

Have a heart. Don't egg the guy on like that. At this point, it's up to woot whether or not this guy gets un-banned.

Although, using harsh language like that doesn't help your cause, Brian0043. Maybe while you're wating to hear from woot you should go over to the t9k wiki and read the rules?

I think everyone deserves a 2nd chance. I remember that tree house - someone stole logs from the ladder thing - and I remember rebuilding it. - I think brian should have another chance.... he's learnt his lesson

Antarmy and Quincykins, I really appreciate that you aggree with me, but as I know Wooty is to "busy" to let me play, I found a better, more fun server where If you make a small mistake you aren't banned and constantly called a troll. Thank you deeply.

If some of you handled this situation a little better, we could have came to a much more civilized solution. Brian, I hope you have fun on your server you found and have better luck with everything. However, I believe you are missing out on t9k just because of whatever happened. We are a large community and some members do not see eye to eye at all times. It is obvious you were banned for a reason, now given time, I am sure it would have worked out. Becoming impatient and angry at people is not the way to go. Now, our members. Guys, please be nice to people even if you think they are trolling. I expect more out of you, it does not look good on the forums if you are trying to provoke someone into raging. Please be considerate to peoples problems next time please? That is all.

Back