The fastest dying thread

That. Was beautiful.

Unfortunately no. You are not doing this thread right.

At all.

Sorry guy, come back once you've typed /rules.

To quote the original post...
don't post in here.

The only rule this thread has is not to post in it, thus furthering anarchy every post that is made. By introducing new rules, you are attempting to create an order for the chaos, which is impossible to do because by posting here you are only furthering the chaos. At the end of the day any post that is made here is an obstruction to the very little order it was built on and only when it finally dies will we all be following its rules.

Now to quote myself from a few posts ago in regards to these "rules" you follow...
723.png

Hope you noticed that, senpai.

Ninja-poodling activism is good for the pancreas.

I'm hearing a lot of good things about graphene lately. Super-fast transistors. Flushable cat litter is convenient, but the one I got was way too fine and gets everywhere. Line-that-made-me-cringe-the-most-in-Star-Wars-episode-2 style. My friends didn't like that movie, but I enjoyed it (Anakin/Padme stuff is easy to skip on DVD).

The Jews run the entertainment industry.
Cool Running haberdashery into the third dimension with hand carved dragon dildos, made from Atlantean silver. Cowboy universe Wooty does 30 sit-ups in Bangladesh in order to understand the tart that was stolen by the Aztec president David Blaine. Also the only thing good about Episode 2 is Jango Fett.

loopa-doopa-loopa-doopa-loop
I hope the iOS version of Ingress doesn't force me to use a color that my coworkers aren't using. Swift looks like it has a fancy IDE, and that's all I know as far as its pros and cons. Definitely not cross-compatable. I recommend Google Web Toolkit. I think ViHart has gone a bit crazy with her microwave videos, can standing too close to a microwave for 10 minutes at a time be dangerous?

THIS CONFLICT FUELS ME!
Orcs from the wild marshes of Michigan are the greatest spearmen, unless Archibald Rummingswell is general of the Royal Air Force then Connor Kenway only gets onion rings with his KFC. Spainish Liam Neeson fails to climb a mountain that results in African Aztecs to invade Space Poland with Gundams in the year 2014, with the mayonnaise on the side because Linus Reed said so. Corned beef is the music of the Angolan pirates that rape the coast of Philadelphia only on golden autumn days in June. Also fuck birds, seriously they just shit all over my car today.

My wallpaper and I are fighting a duel to the death. One or the other of us has to go. Where the hell are the parachutes? Tomorrow is the most important thing in life. Comes into us at midnight very clean. It's perfect when it arrives and it puts itself in our hands. It hopes we've learned something from yesterday. By its very defffffffffinition this thread m-m----must get more and m

more chaotic as time time time goes by and postssssssssssss are added.
The Historical Society of ███████████████ had taken ownership of a local mansion, the site of a notorious murder, and was giving guided "ghost tours" of the grounds. The original owner of the house, Mr. ████████ ███████████, the town's "land baron," was accused of murdering a maidservant in 18██ but was acquitted of the charges. After the trial, ███████████'s wife removed herself and their children from the area, and he became a recluse before finally committing suicide in the house 3 years later.

ERROR ERROR ERRORRRRRR.R.R.R-R-R-______R

bIOsCAn faiLED.

Inserting meeeeeeeeemmmmetic k
k

kill agent in 3_____2____1

Continued survival accepted as proooo-o-of of iden iden idenidentidentination dentification. Welcome, T9-1s3

Noooooooooooow this is the story all about how
I posted and got fucked on team nine thous-and
I'd like to take a minute
Just sit right there
'cause I'm gonna tell you 'bout the story of I learned that a dumb thread is dumb and I shouldn't care.

In 9 thousandK classic greifed and raized
On the guest worlds was where I spent most of my days
Freakin' out buildin' chillin' all cool
And all scaring some new-friends at spawn like they're fools
When a couple of mods who were up to no good
Started kicking the nuts in my manlyhood
I got one little testicle prolapse and woot got scared
He said 'You're goin' to post to stop being such a whiney little bitch

I begged and pleaded with him day after day
But he smacked me upside right and sent me on my way
He gave me a kick and then he gave me my 'ccount.
I put my avatar on and said, 'shit, might as well fuck it'.

First post, yo this is bad
starting a welcome thread out of my huge ass.
Is this what the people of T-nine thousand living like?
Hmmmmm this might be alright.

But wait I hear they're silly, idiots all that
Is this the type of place that they just send this cool cat?
fuck I don't know
I'll see when I get banned
I hope they're prepared for the stupid 'but to get uncanned

Well, the post landed and when I check it
There was a thread who looked like an idiot standing there with a thread
I ain't trying to get retarded yet
I just got here
I flamed with the quickness like wild fyre, fuckinclear'd

I whistled for a mod and when he came near
The signature there said kekz and it had swas' in the mirror
If anything I could say that this mod was lucked
But I thought 'Nah, forget it' - 'Yo, homes he's so fucked!'

He pulled out his hammer
And I yelled to the moddie 'Yo homes ban this sucka'
he looked at the thread
it says it was fastest dying
then said it will stay there forever.

It's 3 in the morning and I can't sleep help friends what am i even doing.

Back