• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

the good ol' days

zachshadey

i was just thinking about the 1.5 world with hobotown, and outlands and all the great cities, and thought id just make this to remind everybody how great it was to play back then, and even in 1.7 with the biodome and the towns like cactus town, pretty much before the IP adress was changed to what it is now. alot of people on t9k now havnt played long enough to remember these cities. but if u remember them, dont forget them :D

I was on the server at the time, in Eagle Pass and Hobotown and everything, but I have no idea what Biodome was :eek:

I was just talking about Hobotown the other day. The fabled Hobotown. When I first started playing classic I roamed the sky routes for years, no shit it took me 40 mins to get to my first multiplayer minecraft house. It was in 1.5 land and man was it big, and your shit still got griefed. But who came to save you? Woot. Fast and business like. I arrived after the great nations were established and saw many crazy builds, like the mortal kombat pvp arena. But when I first waltzed into hobo town, I was like whoa. This is town gown crazy. I loved it. I would love to see another one, no order, just tents bitches. I didn't even live there. Wish I did, but it was turning to ruins as I had arrived. Ah the good old days.

I was on the server at the time, in Eagle Pass and Hobotown and everything, but I have no idea what Biodome was :eek:
Biodome, was me, Scooterboo, Rsmv, and NewspaperCrane. We made a giant dome, that's pretty much it.

Oh, and it was badass.

Biodome, was me, Scooterboo, Rsmv, and NewspaperCrane. We made a giant dome, that's pretty much it.

Oh, and it was badass.
I remember it being built. Walking past on the way to candymountain, seeing crane waaaay up in the air on a glass column....Oh yeah.

Oh, and it was badass.
Don't forget about the end of 1.7 party that was hosted there. It was probably one of the funnest days I've had on Survival.
Taco made a thread awhile back with a ton of pictures of the party, if anyone wants to relive the awesome occasion, here it is.
Biodome Party Picture Album
Just don't necro the thread please!;)

I have no idea what's happening in this thread.
It seems like a shame

Funfact, I could have joined in late 2010 but I decided to join another server.
Seems like I should have joined you guys....
But, if I didn't goto that other one, I wouldn't know half the people I do now...

I have no idea what's happening in this thread.
It seems like a shame

Funfact, I could have joined in late 2010 but I decided to join another server.
Seems like I should have joined you guys....
But, if I didn't goto that other one, I wouldn't know half the people I do now...
Things happened the way they did for a reason. We can't change the past, so all we can do is live for now and the future.

/end corny life advice

Haven will be missed and all its good times we had. when i heard what happen i was really upset . Me and rsmvu2 work on a video of Haven and all its glory. man rsmvu2 that was awesome bro! i may release later this will some vids and pictures that hopefully i still have. So the old server will be missed..... I miss my scareface house

Haven will be missed and all its good times we had. when i heard what happen i was really upset . Me and rsmvu2 work on a video of Haven and all its glory. man rsmvu2 that was awesome bro! i may release later this will some vids and pictures that hopefully i still have. So the old server will be missed..... I miss my scareface house

Here's the full intro btw

Back