• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

the good ol' days

I remember when I first joined in Jan 2011. After wandering around spawn and being soundly rejected for every town application, I wandered around until I came across oozinator (the first person I met from T9K), where he let me set up my house near his, which was basically a small stone building with large underground rooms. Ahh it was a good home until it was griefed, then I left T9k for some time, and have only come back since the start of the new server.

Haven was a horrible place. I slept in kagato's bed and when I woke up, there were wooden fences around me and I couldn't get out. Plus, I had to sit on his bed, which was sticky btw, for a whole 5 minutes.

Bad experience 1/10 would not sleep in kagato's fap-cushion again.

Haven was a horrible place. I slept in kagato's bed and when I woke up, there were wooden fences around me and I couldn't get out. Plus, I had to sit on his bed, which was sticky btw, for a whole 5 minutes.

Bad experience 1/10 would not sleep in kagato's fap-cushion again.

that's because he was....
winning-shirt.png

Back