The Hardest Boss You've Fought?

I am a REALLY bad fighting game player, and I found Heihachi Mishima in Tekken 5 EXTREMELY difficult to beat. (6 months to figure it out)

And don't get me started with Shao Khan from mortal kombat 9...... I started trying in 2012, still can't beat him. o__o
If you're talking about Shao Khan at the end of the story mode, fair enough he's a pain in the ass, but arcade mode Shao Khan isn't that hard. Even on expert difficulty. Like I said earlier MK9 Shao Khan is nothing compared to MK2 and MK3 Shao Khan.

If you're talking about Shao Khan at the end of the story mode, fair enough he's a pain in the ass, but arcade mode Shao Khan isn't that hard. Even on expert difficulty. Like I said earlier MK9 Shao Khan is nothing compared to MK2 and MK3 Shao Khan.

Yes, I am talking about the Shao Khan at the end of the story mode. :)

Yes, I am talking about the Shao Khan at the end of the story mode. :)
OK :)

THAT FIGHT IS HELL UNLESS YOU'RE GOOD WITH RAIDEN (And since NO ONE IN THE WORLD uses Raiden, it's hard as balls)
Still not as bad as MK3 but Jesus "Foot Diving" Christ that was a Foot Diving ordeal

OK :)

THAT FIGHT IS HELL UNLESS YOU'RE GOOD WITH RAIDEN (And since NO ONE IN THE WORLD uses Raiden, it's hard as balls)
Still not as bad as MK3 but Jesus "Foot Diving" Christ that was a Foot Diving ordeal

My strategy. Uppercut Shao Khan, teleport behind him, uppercut, repeat. It worked.

948338-thereaper_super.jpg

The Reaper from Persona 3 is harder than the endgame boss and only comes to you if you've been in a dungeon for too long, so you're weak when it gets to you. Plus, all of your party members recommend running away because they know you'll be owned if you're not level 80.

Vergil.jpg
'

This Guy. Virgil. DMC 3.

The epitome of every cliche katana wielding anime figure combined into one entity. This motherflucker appears like every other guy who can ka-blink to you and makes things get cut from like distances away because.. you know... It's cool and shit.

Oh yeah. He also has no emotions and a narcissistic personality because that's good storytelling and character development.

Did I mention he's really fast? Not like speedy Gonzalas fast, but more like twitchy like a cat. Had a hard time taking down this guy because I had the Japanese version that likes their things extra evil.

One of the hardest bosses for me was TzTok-Jad from Runescape's Tzhaar Fight Caves. Firstly, you had to do 53 waves of mobs with only an inventory of supplies.. Which.. Back then was Prayer pots, Stat Restores and Sharks. Conserving your supplies enough to get to Jad was hard enough.. Then the fight itself was quite difficult. You had to kill Jad's healers and also not mess up on your prayer rotations or else it was an instant kill and another 4 hours fighting the waves to try again.

aIHtO4N.png

And this fight was only for the fire cape!

F2V0rh7.png

On another note, the hardest bosses I've fought TO DATE have to be the bosses from WoW's MoP expansion in the raid "Heart of Fear" on 25-Man Heroic. For these boss fights.. You have to be on the ball 110% of the time or you and your 24 raiding buddies can say hello to the spirit healer. Each boss requires ALL raid members to be perfectly geared, must have mastered their class and rotations, ALL must be on Vent or Mumble, ALL must have past experiences with bosses.

Mine: The final boss of Sonic the hedgehog 2.

reasons: 1) technically 2 bosses. Silver sonic (metal sonic's "father" of sorts", Then Dr. Eggman in a giant mech. also no rings at all. so insta-kill hits

silver sonics: dashes/spins/roll jumps at you; can only hit his head. if you hit anywhere else you die

Eggman mech: Flies into air off screen; dives at you. can only hit chest area each time he falls from the sky to hit you. (when he comes to the ground he 'bows' so you can hit him. (thanks SEGA) Hands of the mech are spiked and shoot at you; they reach half-all of the floor space. If you get caught behind the mech it launches little robot eggman bombs who follow you, then explode. (you literally can not escape them) if you die, you restart BOTH fights.

Kel'Thuzad from Naxxramus (World of Warcraft) - the original zone (i.e. 40 man), before BC/WotLC twinks with their Tier 200 armor came into being :cool:
200px-Ashbringer4CoverSampleA.jpg

Wickedly tough fight that used to require perfect timing, casting, and tacticts from all involved. Basically it as one of those fights where if a Cleric was just a few seconds off on a heal, the mage overnuked and drew agro, etc., all 40 people involved would die. Plenty of add spawn mobs that the off-tanks would have to gain agro on else they'd nom on the healers/casters.

Dracula from the first ever Castlevania game was a fucking ordeal. Not only did your jumps have to be perfect in order to dodge the fireballs from his cape but when you whip his head off, the game gives you a final "fuck you" and transforms Dracula into some kind of freakish bat thing. To add insult to injury, if freaky bat thing killed you, you started again but you had to beat Dracula all over again.....
castlevania.jpg

Took me a solid 4 hours....

Back