The legend of Zelda

LOZ IS MY FAVORITE SERIES IN HISTORY saddly a link skin is so generic in minecraft that i have to go with a mega man skin ;(.
I know you cant get super detailed Link skins but there are some good ones out there like this one
Red Link.png
:thumbsup:

From the four swords.
Note: these pics are awesome, just telling that this thread is mainly about discussing TLoZ you are allowed to post pics but dont over do it ok? ;)
Dont mind me then... but these are awesome, and should be shared
1327530919750.jpg 1327531653306.jpg 1327547306900.jpg 1329339458942.jpg

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMOGMOGMOGMOGMOGMOGMOAShbfqutgdajfuiskjgaisukdg MAJORAS MASK WAS THE BEST ZELDA GAME (SORRY OOT I STILL LOVE U)
I think the Ocarina of Time is the best game, i think its a bit annoying having to go back in time so often as you do in Majoras Mask

I've made a skin of Tingle 1 month ago
tingle2.JPG

I can't decide about which game is the best, all of them are awesome. The Wind Waker is cute and funny, and islands are well done. Ocarina of Time is a little harder, so it's more challenging. Twilight Princess is beautiful and it has the best characters and dungeons, but fights are too easy as you can 1-hit kill almost all mobs. In Skyward Sword, the way you use the sword is different, and there's a lot of new items.

I've made a skin of Tingle 1 month ago
View attachment 93925

I can't decide about which game is the best, all of them are awesome. The Wind Waker is cute and funny, and islands are well done. Ocarina of Time is a little harder, so it's more challenging. Twilight Princess is beautiful and it has the best characters and dungeons, but fights are too easy as you can 1-hit kill almost all mobs. In Skyward Sword, the way you use the sword is different, and there's a lot of new items.
Nice skin :thumbsup:, when it comes to the looks of the Zelda games I prefer the more reaslistic style in Twilight Princess
also, is he in any other game except for Majoras Mask, I have´nt seen him in any other game I´ve played.

Back