The LGBT Thread

Number 1 is just stupid and self-centred.
Number 13 is so vague.
Number 16 is the stupidest thing I ever saw (The "yolo" makes me question her intelligence).
All of them are just mind numbingly stupid. I'm really hoping the "yolo" one is a troll.

All of them are just mind numbingly stupid. I'm really hoping the "yolo" one is a troll.
I was just pointing out the exceptionally bad ones. I find it scary that there is a chance that one of those people could end up being someone big in society and views like that will cause us to move backwards.

At their age group, using their age to justify their ignorance is retarded. Age is no excuse for ignorance whatsoever, It never has been and It never will.
I'm usually a tiny bit more tolerant to intolerant elderly people. At that age, I would think that it would be much harder to change one's way of thinking.

536144_360069694099150_169018561_n.jpg

So while watching Drag Race, there was an ex-navy officer who was telling one of the contestants what it was like serving under 'Dont ask, Dont tell' and the treatment of gays in the military just shocked me. I knew that it must have been bad, but not to the point of getting a dishonorable discharge.

Miguel I highly recommend you look up and watch the documentary "The Strange History of Don't Ask, Don't Tell" It'll blow your mind!

has anyone else on here seen the movie: "But I'm a Cheerleader" ? If not I suggest you watch it immediately, because it's just that damn awesome. <3

hmmm I've seen it multiple times... here's the synopsis: "A naive teenager is sent to rehab camp when her straitlaced parents and friends suspect her of being a lesbian."

Back